Sales ( 2 Positions)
Royalsom is currently seeking qualified candidates for Sales Positions.
Responsible for the capturing and generating daily sales of the company, replying and sending emails, scanning documents, preparing documents and other assigned tasks.
- 2 Sales Positions
- Full Time and Shift
Minimum Required :
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability necessary to perform this job.
- Bachelor of Business Administration or Bachelor of Information Technology.
- Excellent writing, reading, and speaking of the English language
- Proven working at least two years experiences as sales or in a relevant field.
- Strong computer skill
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Strong attention to detail and confidentiality
- Professional and Ethical
- Overseas experience in sales and marketing.
- Committed to customer satisfaction.
- Certificate in the English Language.
- Experience using MS Office And Typing Skills.
- Willing to improve teamwork, ability, and administrative skills.
- Able to multitask and be flexible.
- Good conceptual and analytical thinking skill with proven abilities to solving problems and seek personal improvement.
- Ability to overcome the challenges of today’s changing work environment.
- Skills in other languages are an advantage.
- Business Management or Hospitality related degree preferred.
- Daily Sales
- Answer calls and Emails promptly from the clients who are requesting new travel arrangement or changes to existing ones and provide prompt customer service. Book and issue airline tickets and other Tour reservations through our GDS, VARS, and other Systems
- Ready for shifts handling in nights and Fridays.
- Scanning documentation.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as travel rules, operating instructions, and procedures.
- Writing and recording agreements.
- Responds promptly to customer needs, speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification.
- Consistently at work on time and punctual.
- Perform any other relevant duty by the request of the line manager.
- Contribute to the long-term growth and sustainability of the company.
- If you feel you are the right candidate for this position, kindly send your application along with an
up to date CV (including 3 referees with their current official contacts) byemail to: email@example.com.
- Interviews for qualified applications will be conducted through direct, telephone or email.
- “Application should be receive on or before 30th Jan 2019. Late application will not be considered”