SOS Children’s Villages International is the umbrella organization to which all SOS Children’s Villages including SOS Children’s Villages Somalia Association is affiliated. SOS Children’s Villages Somalia has officially been working in Somalia since 1985. SOS is currently working in 134 countries worldwide. We are committed to the welfare of children – often throughout the whole of their childhood, and to strengthening families and communities as a preventive measure in the fight against abandonment and social neglect. We also run education and health facilities. With the SOS Children’s Village concept, the organization pioneered a family approach to the long-term care of orphaned and abandoned children. SOS Children’s Villages upholds child protection policy and our selection processes reflect our commitment to the protection of children and youth from abuse. SOS Somalia Currently working in Banadir and Bay/ Bakool Regions.
SOS Children’s Villages invites applications from suitably qualified and interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criterion for the below One Position
Job Title: Scope Registrar (1 Position)
The scope registrar is expected to provide a high standard of promoting optimum health and preventive health care, thereby contributing to a safe, efficient and effective service to patients
Report to: Nutrition Officer
Key Area of responsibility:
- Checking anthropometric measures, MUAC, and oedema and cases to appropriate structure.
- Record properly all screening results and write daily, weekly, monthly reports.
- Explain purpose of admission in the scope.
- Identify absentees or defaulters and inform the outreach workers.
- Taking biometric measurements of the beneficiaries.
- Receive the patients admitted, together with those accompanying them, and give them information on how the centre functions.
- Update all the discharges in the registry and the follow-up in the computer ;
- Distribute the patient or the person accompanying him the scope card, a food ration, E- vegetable cash and an appointment for the follow-up.
- Preparing redemption report.
- Weekly uploading the scope beneficiaries.
- To carry-out any other duties and/or responsibilities assigned by the Supervisor.
- Doing top up and redemption of scope cards and distributing the cards.
Child Safeguarding Policy: SOS Children’s Villages organization is committed to safeguarding the rights of the children and therefore, is expected that every individual who joins with SOS Children’s Villages Somalia understand his/her responsibility in protecting and keeping children always safe
Interested applicants should send their applications with a CV and scanned copies of your academic and professional certificates indicating telephone numbers and three referees to: this email firstname.lastname@example.org
Indicating with subject line of the position.
Closing date is 9th December, 2018
Competent Female candidates are encourage to apply.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.