Service Delivery Manager
Vacancy Announcement –Service Delivery Manager
SSG is a distinguished IT Solutions Firm with diversified services covering Software, Technological Products, Surveys, Social Researches, Human Resource, Logistics and Procurement.
SGS is seeking to a recruit a Service Delivery Manager who is able to lead by doing the planning, forecasting of opportunities, coordinating new business prospects, managing personnel, leading negotiations, preparing technical documents and ensuring customer satisfaction at all times.
The Manager will be responsible for maintaining strong customer relationships and maintaining customer satisfaction. Key tasks may include troubleshooting technical issues and other administrative tasks, such as managing team performance and checking the quality of inventory. Particularly, the manager will keep eye on managing projects, fixing reliability issues, tracking service metrics, managing budgets, and leading the service delivery team. To be a successful in the role, you should demonstrate strong leadership, team working skills and excellent communication and computer skills
Keeping internal and external clients satisfied with the company’s services through managing projects, tracking service metrics, managing budgets and helping lead the professionals responsible for getting services delivered to clients. Coordinate troubleshooting technical issues, ensuring that service agreements get met and assisting with contract renewal, inventory is available on demands, manage supply chain, manage finances, meet deadlines, lead a team, stay organized, manage conflict , write reports and documents. In particular, the role will require the holder to ensure the following:
- Maintaining positive relationships with customers.
- Identifying customer needs and overseeing service delivery within the business context.
- Leading the service delivery team, managing conflict, and ensuring the team’s processes and tasks are carried out efficiently.
- Managing finances and budgets.
- Determining ways to reduce costs without sacrificing customer satisfaction.
- Assessing customer feedback and using your creativity to establish, improve, and refine services.
- Remaining organized and meeting deadlines.
- Building partnerships and liaising with team leaders to determine the company’s services, delivery criteria, and solutions for issues that may arise.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
Qualifications and skills
- A Bachelor’s degree in a Business-related field.
- Prior similar experience in the same roles and responsibilities.
- Strong communication and report writing skills
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with proven track record in Somalilandin providing customer service, leadership, and logistics services.
- Good computer skills and the ability to use business support software.
- Strong customer service, project management, and quality control skills.
- Good resource planning skills.
- Excellent leadership and customer service skills.
- Strong teamwork skills and attention to detail
- Proven experience of putting logical documents and reports together
- Experienced technical and financial proposal writing skills
If you believe you have the required skills and feel comfortable in executing this role,then show your interest by applying with a complete CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not later 17th October 2019 only short listed candidates will be contacted.
For more details about SSG visit www.ssg-ltd.com