Social Media Promoter
Position: Social Media Promoter
Reporting to: eDahab Marketing/Sales Manager
Hours: Full-time Regular
Location: Location: Dahabshil Buildings, Hargeisa Main Road, Opp. Dahabshiil Mall
Salary: Commensurate with required experience and qualifications
We are looking for a pleasant and competitive Promoter that thrives in attracting new customers. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of product/services presentations, generating interest and qualifying sales prospects, the Social Media promoter will administer the company’s social media marketing and advertising pages.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Demonstrate and provide information on promoted services.
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation.
- Create a positive image and lead consumers to use it.
- Use lectures, films, charts, and/or slide shows and other channels.
- Setting up and optimizing company pages within each social media platform including Twitter, Face book, Instagram, YouTube etc.
- Distribute product samples, brochures, flyers etc. to source new sales opportunities.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, and messaging and audience identification.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Identify interest and understand customer needs and requirements.
- Set up booths or promotional stands and stock services.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
- Report on demonstration related information (interest level, questions asked, number of samples/flyers distributed etc.).
Required Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Demonstrated high-quality writing, excellent consulting, editing (photo/video/text), and proofreading skills.
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing techniques.
- Proficient in English, fluent in Somali; Good knowledge of additional languages will be a definite plus.
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
Desired Experience & Qualifications
- BSc in Communications, Marketing, Business Administration, New Media or Public Relations
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Skills in conducting basic research on the Internet.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- High comfort level with writing reports, analyzing and summarizing data from diverse sources, interviews, meetings, surveys and focus groups, and ability to deliver work on a timeline.
- Comfort and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop; Adobe Illustrator, photography; and related software including adequate knowledge of web design, web development website content management systems.
If you think you are a great fit, please submit your Application and a detailed resume to email@example.com on or before Saturday February 9th, 2019.
Only candidates who meet the required criteria for this position will be contacted.
Dahabshiil is equal employment opportunity Employer