GTS is the leading IT system integration professional service and software development companies in Somaliland that works with enterprise systems and companies. As a privately owned company.
GTS provides IT consultancy, software design and development as well as professional services and hardware deployment and maintenance.
To write the step-by-step instructions that direct computers to process information in a series of logical steps. This involves establishing a detailed specification and clarifying exactly what the programme needs to do, then breaking the specification down to its simplest elements and translating this into an appropriate programming language. Different tasks require different programming languages, but those we use are: Visual Basic (.Net), Java (J2EE), XAML, C# (.NET), ASP.NET webform and MVC. SQL Server, Oracle &Xamarin Forms
- Developing new software applications in partnership with business analysts and technical architects
- Upgrading existing software as the user organization’s needs change
- Localizing software products for different international markets
- Testing software to ensure the code is correct, fixing (‘debugging’) errors where they occur, and rerunning and rechecking the programme until it produces the correct results
- Working with trainers and technical writers to develop user support materials.
A degree in software engineering, computer science or equivalent
Three years experience In software development, web application development with DBA skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates, who meet the above requirements, should submit theirapplications (cover letter and CVs) by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for application: September 25, 2019
ONLY SHORT LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED