Tender for Supply, Delivery, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of 33no, 390 litressolar powered milk refrigerators
INVITATION FOR BIDS
INTERNATIONAL COMPETATIVE BIDDING (ICB)
|Financing institution:||Somalia Stability Fund|
|Project name:||Economic Development and Livelihood Investment|
|Title:||Tender for Supply, Delivery, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of 33no, 390 litressolar powered milk refrigerators|
|Loan/Credit/Grant Financing No.:||SSFGS-014-A01|
|Deadline||8th September 2019|
- The Centre for Peace and Democracy (CPD) has received support from the Somalia Stability Fund for the design and implementation of an Economic Development and Livelihood Investment Project in Dhusamareb District, Galmudug State Somalia. The project’s objective is to facilitate the attainment of economic development and livelihood investment for 700 householdsthrough targeted transformation, inclusive and participatory community-informed activities in promotion of milk value chains, provision of Enterprise-Based Vocational Training for the youth and women and also support for small enterprises.
- In an effort towards fulfilment of the above, CPD now invites bids from eligible bidders forthe Supply, Delivery, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of 33 no, solar powered 390 litres capacity milk refrigerators. 18 refrigerators will be delivered in Dhusamareb district while the other 15 will be in Adado district.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English may be downloaded by interested bidders free of charge from CPD Website:cpd-africa.org/procurement
- Bidders who download the document from the above website are required to submit their particulars (name & email and postal address of the firm, contact person & their mobile numbers) to the CPD official email address: email@example.com their official email addresses. The email addresses shall be for our records and for the purpose of receiving any further clarifications and/or addendums.
- Bids must be delivered in plain sealed envelopes marked with Tender name and reference number and deposited in our offices in the addresses referenced in our letter head above, to be received on or before 1100 hours, Thursday 22nd Sept 2019. Electronic bidding through official mail shall also be accepted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below.
The address referred to is: The Project Manager
Centre for Peace and Democracy
Feisal Dini House, Near Airport Road
Wajadir District, Mogadishu, Somalia
Tel: +252 619 101 009