TENDER FOR SUPPLY OF SOLAR LAMPS, SANITARY KITS, CLUB AND SCHOOL LEARNING MATERIALS
TENDER FOR SUPPLY OF SOLAR LAMPS, SANITARY KITS, CLUB AND SCHOOL LEARNING MATERIALS.
The Educate Girls, End Poverty-Transition (EGEP-T) program is funded by the UK Department of International Development (DFID) as part of the Girls’ Education Challenge Fund. The program is being implemented in three regions of Somaliland (MaroodiJeex, Awdal and Sahil) by ADRA in partnership with the Ministry of Education.
For this purpose, ADRA is looking for organizations/firms to submit their quotes for the following items whose details and specifications are on the forms:
- Club Materials
- Solar Lamp kits
- School Learning Materials
- Re-usable Sanitary Towels
Interested suppliers should collect blank tender/bid forms from ADRA Hargeisa Office in Jigjigayar village, behind Maansoor Hotel and submit the filled forms by 14th August 2019. Electronic requests to be emailed to email@example.com
Successful bidders will be expected to adhere to the approved specifications, and ADRA selection decision will be final.
The bids without the following documents will not be accepted and it will be totally disqualified.
- Certified and valid Copy of registration certificate (license)from relevant Somaliland Authority.
- Certified Tax Compliance Certificate from the relevant Somaliland authority (last year tax payment receipts)
Other Important Requirements
- Proof of experience of similar magnitude of task/Supply undertaken in the last three years.
- Expected time of Delivery
- Price Validity Period of the tender offer/bid
Please note the following:
- Your business/store will be physically visited for verification of existence
- Supplier will be responsible for packaging and delivering to Office
- Successful bidder in the tender will be required to pay taxes due before request forpayment from ADRA.
The completed and stamped tender forms should be submitted in a sealed envelope to be hand carried and dropped into the tender box in ADRA Hargeisa office not later than 14thAugust 2019.
Stamped and Scanned electronic tender forms/ quotations can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 14th August 2019.
Late submissions will not be accepted.