For over 90 years, Save the Children has been making a difference in children’s lives in more than 120 countries. We are the world’s largest independent child rights organization, underpinned by a vision in a world in which every child attains the right to survival, protection, development and participation. Our mission to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children, and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.
Savethe ChildrenInternational(SCI) invites reputable companies for the below categories of tender for Frame Work Agreement ( FWA) with the most competent and qualified that meet sci Minimum policies, below is the selection criteria.
- Bank account with a proof of statement from July 2018- to January2019.
- Must have relevant experience of 3 years in similar field. Please attach previous stamped LPOs and contracts as evidence.
- Valid relevant registration/ municipality license from Jubbaland Authority
- Technical capacity to execute the sought category.
- Updated company profile with organogram, List of CVs of the engineers etc.
NB: Companies are advised to bid for only one category of business specialized in..
Interested companies are advised to collect a complete set of bid documents and instructions at SCI Kismaio field for each Category between 9:00am to 2:00pm from 29th January-19 ( Tuesday) to 12th February-19 ( Tuesday). Sealed bid documents MUST be returned to SCI Kismio field Office in a sealed envelope clearly stating the company name and its contact address notlater than 10:00 AM on Monday18th February-2019.
For any query, please address via mail through:CSS.LOGISTICS@savethechildren.org or call: 0616216378/0616417412
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Late bids shall be rejected and no liability will be accepted for loss, late delivery or non-delivery, whatsoever. Bids shall be openedat a later date to be communicated.