TENDER NOTICE Airline ticketing services
For over 90 years, Save the Children has been making a difference in children’s lives in more than 120 countries. We are the world’s largest independent child rights organisation, underpinned by a vision in a world in which every child attains the right to survival, protection, development and participation. Our mission to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children, and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.
Save the children International in Puntland invites interested travel agencies to submit prequalification bids for the provision of air tickiting services for the years of 2018-2020. Interested suppliers are advised to submit below listed documents in a sealed cover to save the children- Garowe -PL area office
|Item n°||Description||Delivery point|
|1||Airline ticketing services||Save the Children Garowe Office, Gen. Nuur Salaad Road|
This tender will be conducted using Save the Children standard bidding documents, open to all interested and qualified travel agencies in Somalia, especially in Puntland.
Interested and qualified suppliers who intend to provide the required service need to meet the requirements listed in below:
- Copy of valid Registration Certificate from respective Puntland Gov’t authorities.
- Copy of valid business license from the respective Puntland government
- Copy of taxation certificate for the last 6 months
- Copy of the agency agreements with the respective airlines in Somalia.
- Copy of certificates, and other relevant documents showing the experience of the agency in undertaking similar services in the last 2 years – provide any supporting documents with this point.
- Bank Statement for last 6 months.
- Price list document for all the following destinations (Go & Back) ( Garowe-Mugadishu, Garowe-Nairobi, Garowe-Hargeisa, Garowe-Bosaso, Garowe-Baidoa, Garowe-Galkacyo, Garowe-Kismayo. (Bosaso – to all above mentioned destinations (Go & Back)). (Galkacyo – to all above mentioned destinations (Go & Back)).
Tender closing date is 18th Aug, 2018 at 3:30pm Somalia local time. All completed bidding documents should be submitted in a sealed envelope to be hand carried addressed to The Tender Committee at the below addresses. The envelope should indicate the ITT reference number mentioned below.
The Procurement Committee
Save the Children
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Late bids shall be rejected and no liability will be accepted for loss, late delivery or non-delivery, whatsoever. Bids shall be opened at a later date to be communicated. Bids must be in a sealed envelope and should be written the ITT No (SCI/PL/08/2018/04).
All the documents in the file should have agents official stamp.
A representative from your company will be invited to witness the opening.