TENDER NOTICE Construction of 152 Pre-fabricated RHU Shelters with Latrines in Berbera towns (magaalo cad); Somaliland
- Job category: Tender/Bid/RFQ/RFP
- Post date:15 Nov 2019
- Job expires in: Endless
- Share job:
|Hargeisa Office, Airport road, Behind
ambassador Hotel Hargeisa; Somaliland
Telephone: +252 2 569071
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) has been present in Somalia since early 2004 and has since expanded its Horn of Africa Program to Kenya in 2006 and to Ethiopia in 2011. Since 2004, the Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) has demonstrated a regional competence and expertise in working with displaced populations. NRC has mainly focused on Somalis who are displaced by the ongoing conflict and more recently by the drought and famine.
The NRC Somaliland office invites all the interested and potential suppliers to collect the tender document in order to submit their firm offer regarding to the below mentioned works:
- Construction of 152 Pre-fabricated RHU Shelters with Latrines in Berbera towns (magaalo cad); Somaliland
Note: The tender will be divided into three lots ( 50shelters with latrines, 50 shelters with latrines and 52 shelters with latrines)and NRC reserves the right to award three contractor .
Interested companies who wish to submit their proposal should meet the below listed requirements
- Valid license from Somaliland Authority
- Tax Clearance Certificate from Ministry of Finance, Somaliland
- Delivery Time (detailed Work schedule)
- Company’s track record of similar works- Please attach awarded contract, PO or certificate of completion as an evidence.
- Fair Price in comparison to NRC’s established rate
- Updated and relevant company profile.
- Current bank account statement (for the last 6 months) this to show whether the company is financially capacitated for pre-financing .
- Updated CVs for the technical personnel that will work on the project
- List of company plants and equipment
- Bid validity period (preferably 90 days)
NOTE: 3% of the contract will be applied to the contract as government revenue tax and NRC reserves the rights to share the contract details with the authorities.
Manner of Submission:
Bids can be collected from NRC Hargeisa office, Airport Road, Behind Ambassador Hotel. The deadline for bid submission is from 17th to 24th November2019 at 4:00pm. Companies that submit their quotation after the deadline will not be considered.
The bid opening will publicly happen at NRC Hargeisa office by 25th November2019 at 10:00Amwith the presence of bidders` designated representatives who choose to attend and at the opening session, it will only be announced the name of the Bidder, the Bid Price(s) and if any discount was made and NO further information that will be disclosed at this session.
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
1209 total views, 1 today