Tender reference Supply of School uniforms and learning materials
Tender reference no: Baidoa/002/2018
Title: Supply of School uniforms and learning materials
Contracting Authority: FCA Somalia
Deadline for submission of bids: 31st Oct, at 2:00pm Somalia Time.
INVITATION TO BID
FCA Somalia is launching an Open Local Tender and invites interested suppliers to tender the following lots / items:
Lot 1 school uniforms, for details please see the tender file. Lot 2 learning materials, for details please see the tender file.
Bidding will be conducted through open tender procedure.
- All the goods are for an Education in Emergencies project supported by ECHO
- All goods to be delivered to FCA Baidoa office in Somalia
- Please note that the bid prices shall be quoted in USD only
- The proposal and offers will be selected based on price, in conformance to quality requirements and delivery timelines
- All bids, in English language only, must be delivered electronically through procurement site hilma.fi or www.tarjouspalvelu.fi, or to the office address mentioned below by 31st Oct, 2018, 2:00pm, in a sealed envelope with the tender reference and company name written on the envelope. Late bids will be rejected without exception. Applicants with questions regarding this tender should send via above mentioned procurement site or by email firstname.lastname@example.org by 23 Oct 2018, 2:00pm Somalia time.
- Tenders will be opened at the address mentioned below at the time stated in the tender dossier. Tenderers or their authorized representative can be present at the opening of tenders
- The successful bidder shall place a 10% performance bond (bank guarantee) upon signing the contract
- Tender documents will be available from 10th Oct at 4:00pm until 31st Oct at 2:00pm. Interested Bidders may obtain a complete set of bidding documents in English at no cost from the procurement sites (www.tarjouspalvelu.fi or www.hilma.fi) or contact mentioned below.
FCA Somalia, Baidoa Office
Baidoa district, opposite Bay star hotel,
Holwadag village, Somalia;
Procurement committee contact; email@example.com
FCA reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, and to annul the bidding process and reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to Bidders.
At the time the contract is awarded, FCA reserves the right to increase or decrease the quantity of Goods, Works or Services originally specified in the tender notice, provided this does not exceed the percentage(s) specified in the tender notice, and without any change in the unit prices. If no percentage was determined in the tender notice, the percentage to be taken into consideration by default is 10%”
Tenderer´s bid should remain valid for a delay of at least 90 days. Should a tenderer retract his bid before the delay is up, he shall run the risk of not being considered in a future tender.