Terms of Reference (ToR) Request for Airing of TV and Radio Messages and posting awareness messages
- Job category: Consultancy
- Post date:25 Nov 2019
- Share job:
Terms of Reference (ToR)
Request for Airing of TV and Radio Messages and posting awareness messages
Shaqodoon was founded in 2011 and is an upshot of a former USAID funded livelihood project “Somali Youth Livelihoods Program” implemented by EDC that provided youth living in Somalia/land with greater opportunities to access work, training, internship and self-employment opportunities.
Shaqodoon in partnership with SomRep partners are implementing the South West State Drought Recovery project designed to address specific needs and constraints of agro-pastoral and pre-urban communities by supporting functioning and effective formal and informal groups, institutions and governance systems that support resilience building at household and community level Community Action and Adaptation Plans and resource mobilization in Hudur and Qansahdheere. The Programme aims at minimizing the impact of environmental shocks, improving the ability of communities to develop coping strategies against future challenges and make informed decisions about changing livelihood opportunities while enabling communities to continue to adapt and thrive despite stressful conditions in Somalia’s Southwest State mainly in Xudur and Qansahdheere.
- Objectives of the TOR
The major objective is Airing of TV messages, Radio Messages and posting of awareness messages using popular Somalia media.
- Purpose of the consultancy
The media messages (TV, Radio and messages) are being produced as part of the communication campaign undertaken under the SWS Draught Recovery program to raise funds for the community projects posted through www.bulshokaab.com platform. Hence a competent media agency is sought to air TV messages through popular TV stations, Radio Messages through popular Somali Radio and posting of awareness messages through popular Somalia websites.
- Work-plan for the task:
The media company would air TV messages, Radio Messages and will also post awareness messages.
- The TV messages would be aired through popular TV four (4) popular TV stations for a period of 6 weeks. Airing should be twice in every day for the 6 weeks.
- The radio messages will be aired through popular Somalia Radio stations. 4 radio messages will be aired through 4 radio stations for a period of 2 months.
- Post awareness messages through popular Somali websites for a period of 2 months.
- Selection Criteria
The media agency will be selected on the assessment of Technical and Financial proposals.
Technical Proposal will include:
- Demonstrated work in the development sector
- Track record in airing media campaigns for development sector.
- Have national level geographical coverage
- Expression of interest outlining how the agency meets the selection criterion and their understanding of the ToR.
- Organizational profile containing evidence of the work done in this area.
- A proposed workplan with timeframe of airing the campaign messages.
- Financial proposal detailing itemized airing fee charges and administrative costs including all taxes applicable.
Interested media agencies having relevant expertise and experience can submit their Technical and financial proposals via email at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please mention in the email subject in bold “Technical and Financial proposal for “Airing TV Messages, Radio Messages, and awareness messages”. Expression of interest (EOI) must be send to the email above not later than 2200 Hrs. on November 26th, 2019.
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
507 total views, 5 today