Ticketing & Reservations Officer
- Job category: Airline Industry Affairs
- Post date:7 Aug 2019
- Share job:
- General Business Activities:
iSOM Travel & Logistics, we are multidimensional travel agency which books and issues tickets for domestic, regional and international airlines while also providing a wide range of support service to help our customers enjoy the most hassle-free travel experience possible. These include visa processing, airport transfers, hotel booking and car renting.
We are looking for two an experienced ticketing & reservations officer to join our team! If you are passionate and enthusiastic about traveling, and if you love improving others’ travel experiences, you will love this job! The position is based in Hargeisa, although some travel may be required.
- Duties and Responsibilities:
The Officer usually performs many of the following tasks:
- Research destination and tickets prices, customs, weather conditions, reviews etc.
- Research and study clients’ specifications and wishes
- Suggest suitable travel options that best suite clients’ needs
- Plan and organize traveler trip
- Book tickets, reserve accommodation, organize rental transportation
- Collecting deposits and balances
- Exploring and studying different travel destination options
- Offering and promoting different services and offerings
- Keep learning about latest industry trends
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients
- Making reservations
- Providing quality service
- Calling airlines
- Following up on travel reservations
- Answering client queries
- Entering data into computer applications
- Booking hotel rooms and car rentals
- Travel documentation including visas, and passports
- Qualifications / abilities / experience:
- BA in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business or similar relevant field
- Good knowledge of travel software, like Amadeus/Flydubai portal/Air Arabia/ Videocam, etc.
- At least 1 year of experience in the airline industry
- Fluent in English and Arabic Language
- Computer skills especially Microsoft Office
- Candidates must be able to supply verifiable references
- Passionate about travel and airline industry
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of additional languages is an advantage
- To Apply:
- Please send a CV and a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 9th August, 2019.
- Indicate the position you are applying in the subject of the e-mail.
- Do not send other attachments like educational certificates. These are mandatory only if selected.
- Applications will only be accepted at this e-mail address before the deadline stated above.
- Immediate Joiners preferred.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
2458 total views, 3 today