Accountant & Logistics Officer – Mogadishu, Somalia
- Job category: Accountant/Finance/Budget Affairs
- Post date:5 Oct 2021
- Share job:
Delta Engineering & Consulting (DELTEC) is a design, engineering, and supply company based in Somalia with its head office in Mogadishu, Deltec also have branches in all the states in Somalia and Somaliland. The Scope of our professional services include but are not limited to the following:
• Renewable Energy.
• Irrigation Equipment & service.
• MEP (Mechanical, electrical & plumbing)
Our philosophy has always focused on customer satisfaction with uncompromising integrity. Deltec Ltd carries economical products and services with the finest value and quality in the market. To meet our customers’ expectations, Deltec Ltd ensure that our sales, support, and service people generate enthusiasm and respond speedily with extra efforts in addressing our customers’ needs.
Our highly motivated technical team is headed by specialist engineers with over 10 years of experience in the field of Renewable energy, Irrigation system and the MEP. We also have programmed training for all our staff and customers hence ensuring up-graded touch with the latest technology and customer needs. Our products are manufactured in internationally recognized factories in Europe and Asia meeting approved international standards. “To be among the leading professional contractors in the local market for electro-mechanical works characterized by quality products and service delivery.” The DELTEC Renewables is an energy-focus flagship that specializes in solar, biomass, and wind energy. DELTEC Renewables develops and installs viable renewable energy sources. Our team is involved in all assets classes that promote renewable energy generation through sustainable processes, either with existing or new green/clean technologies.
We aim to create a more sustainable energy environment for local communities, reduce the carbon footprint and attract investment through industry and commerce. DELTEC Renewables only uses proven technologies from trusted suppliers and manufacturers and only hires internationally recognized and respected engineers. DELTEC oversees every phase of the development process – including site selection, project development, and design, project financing, construction, installation, and ongoing maintenance. The company is manned by renewable energy experts with significant experience in Somalia’s energy sector during the last 10 years.
|1. Job Title||Accountant & Logistics officer|
|2. Reporting To||General Manager|
|3. Goals||Responsible for managing the areas of finance, administration & logistics.|
|4. Scope of duties||· Manage & record all accounting transactions on daily bases.
· Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings on specified deadlines.
· Create & manage proper records for all customers & vendors both electronically and hard copy files.
· Maintain proper filling of all finance related documents after careful checking and obtaining necessary approvals.
· Maintain bank reconciliations, payment arrangements with all supporting documents.
· Register vendor invoices after obtaining necessary approvals.
· Maintain employee expense claims.
· Insure timely & accurate invoicing of customers.
· Provide monthly statement of account to all customers & timely collection of payments.
· Maintain monthly fixed asset journals and depreciations.
· Maintain monthly amortization for all prepayments.
· Accurate recording of monthly accruals.
· Maintain personal deductions and inform all related employees.
· Customer & Vendor accounts reconciliation on quarterly bases.
· Maintain reconciliation between subaccounts and general accounts and follow up with related parties
· Arrangement of all needed claims to third party
· Follow up with operations to record all imported materials or local purchase.
· Maintain strong relationship with customers, suppliers & banks.
· Place inventory orders in timely manner & follow-up on expected delivery dates.
· Discuss with sales team inventory required for each project.
· Manage, monitor inventory levels and oversee movement of incoming and outgoing inventory.
· Manage the inventory databases.
· Comply with company policies and regulations.
|5. Basic conditions / interface / internal customers / supplier||Internal and external contact person|
|6. Technical and method and related skills (experience, requirements)||Education: Bachelor of Business Administration (Accounting)
Experience: 2-3 years of experience
· Proficiency English language
· Experience in major accounting software.
· Expert use of Microsoft Excel
· Presentation skills
· Good communication and professional skills
Personality Characteristics: Goal oriented and able to meet deadlines.
Respect strong business ethics Open minded
Trust worthy Thinking out of books Motivated
HOW TO APPLY
Please send the cv to email@example.com Letter of Experience and Certificates should attached
Deadline is 20 October 2021
——- NAGUSOO BIIR — SOMALI JOBS————-
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/somalijobs
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
2745 total views, 1 today