Admin Officer II
- Job category: Human Resource & Administration
- Post date:18 Nov 2019
- Job expires in: Endless
- Share job:
For Somaliland Residents Only
Admin Officer II -Hargeisa.
Purpose of the Position
Focal point contact for all employees for administrative support. Asset management coordinator for the regional and district field offices. Coordinate staff travels in and out of Somaliland. Responsible for the regional office fleet management.
- Staff Travel Coordination
Efficiently and effectively coordinating staff and visitor travel logistics by
- Arrange for staff and visitor’s airport pickups and drops in and out of Somaliland in an efficient manner ensuring reliable service at all times
- Plan and coordinate accommodation bookings for staff travels to Somaliland and conference facilities bookings
- Prepare monthly reports on staff travels and conferences and training events happening in the region.
- Asset Management:
- Track and maintain an updated regional office assets register.
- Compiling monthly reports on assets administration for the purposes of financial accounting, preventive maintenance and theft prevention.
- Coordinating capacity building and training of district field Admin Assistants on asset management and office administration.
- Fleet Management
- Plan and execute an efficient motor vehicle allocation in support of office and field operations.
- Monitor Motor Vehicle fleet and plan motor vehicle maintenance ensuring motor vehicles are maintained in an efficient operating state.
- Preparing motor vehicle reports on usage and maintenance reports on a monthly basis for management use.
- Demonstrates well-developed interpersonal skills, excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, as well as negotiation skills
- Must adhere to set security standards
- Ensure a gender perspective in the scope of work
- Perform other duties as required.
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
The following may be acquired through a combination of formal or self-education, prior experience or on-the-job training:
- Education:Bachelors in Business Administration.
- Experience: 3 year administration experience in an international organization
- Asset management experience.
- Good negotiating skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Advanced Excel hands on experience.
Kindly note: All academic certificates will be verified with the issuing academic institution.
All Interested and qualified candidates should log on to;
For detailed requirements and qualifications for the above jobs.
All applications shall be received by 5th December, 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
4946 total views, 7 today