Administration Manager – Hargeisa, Somaliland
- Job category: Management/Leadership
- Post date:12 Jan 2021
- Job expires in: 22 days
- Share job:
CAREER OPPORUNITY WITH NORTHSTAR COLLEGE HARGEISA, SOMALILAND
POSITION: Administration Manager
DEPARTMENT: English Language Program, Northstar College, Hargeisa
DEADLINE: Open until Filled
STARTING DATE: March 2021
ABOUT NORTHSTAR COLLEGE
Northstar College, Hargeisa is currently seeking a qualified Administration Manager to lead our office administration team. Programs at Northstar College are designed to enhance student lives by preparing them for university education and equipping them with language and career skills for a sustainable, more productive lives in their communities and beyond.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitors all admin staff ensuring that all team members perform the role according to their job description, documenting staff performance in employee files.
- Monitors and supervises security officers and ensures cameras are in working order, checking the camera weekly and producing concise security reports.
- Coordinates logistical activities and procurement of materials and equipment needed for running an effective office.
- Provides training and mentoring for admin team members as needed.
- Oversees overall maintenance and upkeep of campus facilities.
- Ensures timely, proactive, and efficient college operations.
SALES AND MARKETING
- Works closely with sales and marketing team to ensure client retention and growth.
- Implements student recruitment and retention strategies as directed by senior management.
- Oversees social media accounts in tandem with admin team, sales and marketing team and management.
- Coordinates the production and distribution of marketing materials (brochures, pamphlets, posters, digital content, etc.) as needed.
- Ensures college branding and physical & digital marketing material meet and exceed college standards.
- Utilizes CRM (customer relationship management) software (HubSpot) to increase sales.
COMMUNICATION AND REPORTS
- Prepares weekly operations report focusing on marketing, student recruitment and retention, social media and others as requested by senior management.
- Facilitates regular administrative team meetings, ensuring agendas are shared with attendees and meeting minutes are recorded and shared
- Ensures frequent contact is maintained with senior management through team communication channels on Slack and Telegram apps
- Utilizes CRM to ensure client communication is managed effectively and recorded through email, Facebook messenger and by maintaining written logs of client phone calls
- Provides exemplary customer service including interacting with customers, responding to customer enquiries, and effectively handling customer complaints.
- Utilizes CRM to ensure customer support is provided in a timely fashion by responding to customer support tickets generated through our website
- Bachelor degree in Managemen or eq i alen
- Expert level of written and spoken English and Somali
- 2 years of supervisory/management experience in a professional environment
Salary commensurate with experience
Interested applicants, please send CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
1241 total views, 10 today