Administrative Secretary (Preferable Female) – Hargeisa, Somaliland
- Job category: Secretary
- Post date:23 Nov 2020
- Share job:
Administrative Secretary (Preferable female)
We are looking for an energetic and capable Administrative Secretary to assist us with office administration. (Preferable female). In this role, you will be responsible for processing documents, maintaining databases, and liaising with the public. You may also be required to manage office supplies.
To ensure success as an Administrative Secretary, you should possess excellent communication skills and demonstrable experience in a secretarial role. Outstanding Administrative Secretaries are highly organized in performing a wide array of administrative duties.
Administrative Secretary Responsibilities:
- Reporting to management and performing secretarial duties.
- Processing, typing, editing, and formatting reports and documents.
- Filing documents, as well as entering data and maintaining databases.
- Liaising with internal departments and communicating with the public.
- Directing internal and external calls and emails to designated departments.
- Arranging and scheduling appointments, meetings, and events.
- Monitoring office supplies and ordering replacements.
- Assisting with copying, scanning, faxing, emailing, note-taking, and travel bookings.
- Preparing facilities and arranging refreshments for events, if required.
Administrative Secretary Requirements:
- ICT Diploma or Degree or other relevant of recognizing universities.
- Formal qualification in office administration, secretarial work, or related training.
- 1-2 years of experience as an Administrative Secretary would be advantageous.
- Advanced proficiency in managing documents, spreadsheets, and databases.
- Ability to liaise internally and externally on administrative matters.
- Exceptional filing, recordkeeping, and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of printers, copiers, scanners, and fax machines.
- Proficiency in appointments scheduling and call forwarding systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
Application last deadline: Monday, 07- December -2020: Only few shortlisted candidates can be accepted: Interested applicant can send their CV and copies of you qualifications at AB&D School email@example.com or drop CV in person at Amaano Boarding and Day School Main office during working hours.
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
2809 total views, 1 today