ANNUAL ADVERTISEMENT OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES (YEAR 2021-22) – Garowe, Puntland, Somalia
- Job category: Tender/Bid/RFQ/RFP
- Post date:9 Jun 2021
- Job expires in: 11 days
- Share job:
NORWEGIAN CHURCH AID – PUNTLAND (GAROWE OFFICE) ANNUAL ADVERTISEMENT OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES (YEAR 2021-22)
Norwegian Church Aid (NCA) is an International Non-governmental Organization that works for the attainment and full realization of people’s basic rights through empowerment, development of local institutions and provision of humanitarian assistance. NCA became active in Puntland State following the 2004 Tsunami currently implements programmes in WASH, Economic Empowerment, Education and Gender Based Violence in addition to providing humanitarian assistance. NCA has established an office in Garowe, Puntland.
NCA has been operating in Somalia since 2004. NCA Somalia’s country strategy 2020-2024 covers five thematic areas: Climate Resilient Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (CRWASH), Gender Based Violence (GBV), Peace Building, Climate Smart Economic Empowerment and Education for Sustainable Development (PB).
NCA Puntland invites interested suppliers, that can deliver the items NCA is looking to procure, to express their interest in the under listed categories for the period form 2021 – 2022.
Interested, eligible and capable suppliers and contractors are invited to apply for pre-qualification, indicating the goods, services and works they wish to provide in the following categories:
Companies already registered on the database MUST resubmit their company information to be included in the updated database.
Additionally, the expression of interest should include a profile detailing all goods and services offered by the contractor, a price list if available, contact details, authorized company representatives and a list of references.
|Supply of Goods|
|Category Number||Category Description|
|NCASOM/01/2021||Supply of general office stationery and printing materials IEC (information, education, communication) materials i.e., posters shirts, caps|
|NCASOM/02/2021||Supply of sanitation tools/materials|
|NCASOM/03/2021||Supply of Solar material and Installations, solar lamps, and solar panels|
|NCASOM/04/2021||Supply of office equipment, Electronics, and furniture|
|NCASOM/05/2021||Supply of essential Food stuffs and Non-food Items (NFI)|
|NCASOM/06/2021||Supply of Sanitary kits (soaps, buckets, basins, sanitary cloths, aqua tabs water bladders)|
|NCASOM/07/2021||Tailoring machines & accessories|
|NCASOM/08/2021||Supply of Fuel|
|NCASOM/09/2021||Supply of Building and Electrical Materials.|
|NCASOM/10/2021||Provision of Visibility Material like Stickers, Banners, Brochures, Printings, Billboards, etc.|
|NCASOM/11/2021||Supply of farm tools and cash for work tools.|
|NCASOM/12/2021||Supply of Cleaning Materials and detergents|
|NCASOM/13/2021||Provision of water trucking services|
|NCASOM/14/2017||Supply of fishing kits and equipment|
|NCASOM/15/2021||Supply of toolkits for graduates (electrical, mechanical, carpentry, tailoring) GVT centers|
|NCASOM/16/2021||Guest house equipment and accommodation|
|Provision of Services and works|
|Category Number||Category Description|
|NCASOM/16/2021||Repair and Maintenance of ICT Equipment|
|NCASOM/17/2021||Transportation of goods|
|NCASOM/18/2021||Construction and Rehabilitation of wash-berkads, shallow wells, Handwashing stations, latrines construction|
|NCASOM/19/2021||Provision of conference facilities (Venues)|
|NCASOM/20/2021||Borehole drilling Works|
|NCASOM/21/2021||Provision of Media Service Productions i.e., TV and radio airing.|
|NCASOM/22/2021||Electronic Services and Cash electronic I.e., money vendors, mobile money transfer.|
|NCASOM/23/2021||Consultancies and trainings (FGM/WASH/Economic Empowerment/Education)|
|NCASOM/24/2021||Consultancy Program Evaluations, Baseline surveys/ Assessments, KAPs|
|NCASOM/25/2021||Consultancy peace building programme.|
|NCASOM/26/2021||Consultancy services for monitoring and evaluation for partners|
Eligibility Instructions /Summary of Required documents
- Detailed Company profile that includes a capability statement and an organogram.
- Proof payment of tax and tax compliance with tax identification number (TIN) from Puntland Regional State and Federal Government of Somalia.
- Valid Registration certificate from relevant ministries from Puntland Regional state and Federal government of Somalia.
- Audited Financial Accounts for the last 2 years.
- Three months’ bank statements’ copies.
- List three corporate clients (attach documentary evidence which may include copies of LPOs issued/Delivery notes/duly authorized client testimonial in the last 2 years.
- Particulars of all directors of the firm.
- Professional qualifications of key personnel i.e., CVs
- Organizations Code of Conduct.
- Evidence of physical office premises.
- Suppliers are not allowed to apply more for than five categories listed above.
- Suppliers whose services and goods do not fall in the category they have applied for, will be disqualified.
- Fill the Contractor Registration Form provided.
- These documents along with duly filled Contract Registration form should be packaged in a sealed envelope addressed to THE LOGISTICS, NORWEGIAN CHURCH AID – GAROWE OFFICE, ALONG ISLAN MOHAMED ROAD, From 9TH June to 30th June 2021 at 4PM. Applications received after the deadline will be rejected.
2, Along with these documents please submit a duly filled Contract Registration form. Please request the form on this email email@example.com or pick it from Norwegian Church Aid office in Garowe.
3, The sealed envelope MUST clearly indicate the category number and item description or send to firstname.lastname@example.org, Remember this is sealed email address.
- These should be deposited in the “Advertisement of business opportunities Tender Box” at the NCA Garowe Offices.
NCA reserves the right to accept or reject any application wholly or partly without assigning any reason thereof.
——- NAGUSOO BIIR — SOMALI JOBS————-
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/somalijobs
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
1010 total views, 31 today