Annual Audit Proposals The Pharo Foundation (‘The Foundation’) – Hargeisa
- Job category: Audit/Auditor
- Post date:8 Feb 2020
- Share job:
Advert for Annual Audit Proposals
The Pharo Foundation (‘The Foundation’)
The Pharo Foundation (“the Foundation”) is a privately funded entrepreneurial organisation that runs philanthropic programmes as well as for-profit social enterprises. The Vision of the Foundation is an economically vibrant and inclusive Africa. The Mission is to achieve the Vision by investing in the human and physical capital of Africa, with an emphasis on job creation.
Established in 2011 as a UK based non-profit, the Foundation has already carried out more than 30 projects, primarily in Ethiopia and Somaliland. The key themes for the philanthropic side of the Foundation are education, health, water and agriculture. Social enterprises cover all areas where the Foundation feels an effective impact can be made with the aim of sustainability and job creation.
Headquartered in London, the Foundation also has an operational HQ in Nairobi and offices in Addis Ababa, Assosa, and Hargeisa. In Somaliland we are registered as an International NGO with the Ministry of Planning & National Development since 2014. The accounting year of the Foundation is January to December.
To invite audit firms to submit an audit proposal to the SomalilandFoundation office for the provision of an independent audit opinion of our annual financial statements as per international audit standards.
The Foundation aims to hire an experienced and competent audit firm for the aforementioned service to be undertaken during mid-March 2020 and mid-April 2020.
Interested audit firms are required to submit a written proposal within two weeks from the date of announcement and this is to be accompanied by:
- Full details of the team including relevant experience
- Engagement leadership – please identify the partner who will manage the client relationship and audit execution
- Expertise of the team in the NGO & Social Enterprises sector
- Your audit approach and how it would provide us with an efficient, effective and value-added process
- How would you control the audit process and the level of communication with management
- Industry updates provided to clients (if any)
- Technical and fee proposals, including time-frame required to complete the audit work.
- Copy of valid business license
- Copy of audit certification license
- Copy of tax registration certificate
The Foundation would like to ensure that it receives a comprehensive service that is delivered in a cost-effective way. Please include inyour fee proposalthe extent to which additional advice is included in your fees and how overrun deadlines would be managed.
How to Apply:
Those interested in applying can send their proposals to our Foundation office through Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for application submission February 20, 2020. All applications will be reviewed on rolling basis
Address: The Pharo Foundation Somaliland, Maansoor Road, koodbuur, Hargeisa, Somaliland
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
926 total views, 2 today