Aviation Management Lecturer – East Africa University Bosaso Main Campus – Puntland, Somalia
- Job category: Education
- Post date:23 Feb 2021
- Share job:
EAST AFRICA UNIVERSITY
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
Announcement Number: 08
Position: Aviation Management Lecturer
Number of vacancies: 1 Position
Opening Date: Feb 24, 2021
Closing Date: March 03, 2021
Work Hours: Full-time
Location: East Africa University Bosaso Main Campus
East Africa University was established in Bossaso 1999 with one main campus; currently EAU has seven campuses located in (Bossaso Main campus, Garowe, Galkaio, Gardo, Goldogob, Buhodle, Burtinle and Erigabo).
East Africa University Bossaso campus, is seeking to recruit full-time Qualified Aviation Lecturer.
Typical responsibilities of the job include:
- lecture planning, preparation and research
- contact and teaching time with students
- checking and assessing students’ work
- encouraging personal development via tutorial
- invigilating examinations
- attending staff meetings
- general administration
- writing research proposals, papers and other publications
- attending and speaking at conferences and seminars
Key skills for higher education lecturer
- Highly motivated
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent research skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Expertise in a particular subject area or areas
- University Degree in Aviation management
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills of English.
- Proven Work Experience as aviation lecturer
- Familiar with aviation management subjects.
- High Degree of Multi-Tasking and Time Management Capability
- Integrity and Professionalism
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates are requested submit their application letter and CV either handover to EAU HRM Department or send via email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline on March 03, 2021. Please include the reference “Aviation Lecturer” As subject of your email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
649 total views, 1 today