Branch Manager – Kismayo, Somalia
- Job category: Management/Leadership
- Post date:4 Jan 2021
- Share job:
Branch Manager job Announcement
|Purpose||Manage the entire Branch in relation to all aspects of Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, inventory control, financial control, & Technical issues.|
|Reporting to||Sales Section Manager|
Somtel connects the people that keep Somalia on the move. It does this by providing integrated telecommunications solutions to individuals, Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs), Government and large corporates in Somalia, drawing from a diverse solutions suite that includes voice, data, mobile money as well as network services. Powered by its vast fiber optic infrastructure, it is also a major provider of wholesale, carrier-to-carrier traffic within the country and the region.
We are looking for an experienced Branch Manager to be responsible for managing and overseeing branch personnel, supervising branch operations, and ensuring efficient operation on a day-to-day basis. Improving productivity and growing branch revenue to maximize results and achieve performance targets.
- Manage the entire Branch in relation to all aspects of Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, inventory control, financial control, Technical.
- Develop and implement all necessary resources, processes and means for the efficiency of the entire Branch.
- Responsible for implementation of action plans and Achieve monthly targets of the branch and its POSs.
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities.
- Provide effective leadership skills and team player.
- Grow the business by identifying opportunities, customer needs and providing solutions.
- Provide accurate daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and yearly reports.
- Ensure all KPIs/Targets are achieved.
- Liaise and facilitate project implementation
- Build a positive corporate image by creating and maintaining good relationship with stakeholders.
- Performing any additional tasks and duties assigned by the controlling officer/s
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Completed/graduated from Business school or equivalent University degree.
- Sound knowledge of Telecommunication
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extensive experience in the use of computers (Computer Literate)
Interested candidates are kindly requested to get in touch with our Human Resource Office.
Please contact by email firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Application deadline is January 15, 2021
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
1196 total views, 5 today