Burco Branch Manager
- Job category: Management/Leadership
- Post date:12 Nov 2019
- Job expires in: Endless
- Share job:
PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL
SO! Ltd. (Powered by Somcable) is an ISP that reflects a fresh and innovative range of products and services for the modern Somali consumer. It is an exciting, relevant and affordable option for communication and entertainment
SO! Ltd is the only Authorized Retail Agent for Somcable!!!
It is an ISP that fulfills the connectivity requirements for Organizations and individuals in Somaliland. SO! Uses the latest technology to deliver a full suite of world class services to its customers.
SO! Builds upon Somcable’s strength by using their fiber optic network infrastructure to deliver complete solutions for High Speed Internet, Voice, Multimedia and Enterprise Solutions. This makes SO! the most comprehensive ISP, the only and largest fiber network provider for all of Somaliland communication requirements.
We believe in leadership through people. Our technology and service-delivery strengths comes from our valued employees who have joined SO! & Somcable from all over the world to earn customer trust and loyalty with a continuing commitment to the deployment of innovative technology, reliable, affordable high-quality services and excellent customer care.
|Position||Burco Branch Manager|
|Reports to||Sales Manager|
|Duty Station||Burco, Somaliland with frequent travels to regional|
|Salary||As per Somcable SO! Salary Scale|
|Starting Date||As soon as possible|
|· To lead, directly and motive the Sales/Customer Care Team in order to achieve the overall corporate sales objective.
· To formulate sales strategic plans and submit it to the sales manager for approval and implementation.
· To identify appropriate business targets with the end in view of generating sales opportunities.
· Work with Sales Manager to grow market share and increase sales or branch area.
· Formulate definitive plans of actions to enhance a professional and excellent level of customer service to existing / new customers.
· Handles customer issues, resolution and communicates escalated issues to the Sales manager or via Customer Care Escalation Process.
· Assist with customer concerns and product/ service questions.
· Complete reports showing sales / cash balancing / inventory and attendance etc. to accurately report performance of Branch.
· Accurately review staff performance and communicate all human resource issues, concerns and incidents to sales manager.
· Monitors customer interactions and provide feedback to staff and assist them in sales and customer care performance.
· Maintain branch inventory and all Equipment/ Devices, Vehicles etc assigned for the operation of the branch.
· Perform other duties as assigned by Sales Manager.
All interested applicants should forward their CV’s and Cover Letter to email@example.com the subject should line should clearly read ‘’ Branch Manager’’ the deadline for receiving applications is Monday 18th November 2019.
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
1375 total views, 1 today