Call Center Manager – Hargeisa, Somaliland
- Job category: Management/Leadership
- Post date:11 Aug 2020
- Share job:
|Job title||Call Center Manager|
|Number of positions/locations||1 Position, Hargeisa|
|Reporting to||Programs Manager|
Established in 2011, Shaqodoon Organization is a not-for-profit NGO that operates in multiple regions in East Africa dedicated to advancing skills and talents of youth and social investments through its multifaceted programs that are designed to increase the number of young people engaged in productive work and entrepreneurship.As evidenced through its most recent accomplishments, Shaqodoon Organization has provided leadership and resource for catalytic action to increase thenumber of young people engaged in productive work.
Shaqodoon Organization is focused on sharpen its focus on innovation, piloting and scaling innovativeinterventions on youth employment, especially those that better connect supply-side with demand-side interventions and working very closely with the private sector. Shaqodoon Organization also strives to promote its intermediary online crowdfunding platforms to bring actors together to create impact.
Shaqodoon is hiring Call Center Manager who will be responsible for managing Shaqodoon operated call center for the Ministry of Health in Hargeisa.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage Shaqodoon operated call centers for Ministry of Health.
- Receive daily high risk cases from call agent, upload on portal (SMS/Mobile App COVID-19 Tracker).
- Follow up with Ministry of Health emergency team on revered cases.
- Responsible for regular project update, compiling daily, weekly and monthly reports to be summitted to partners and government.
- Supervise call center agents in Somaliland
- Be innovative and design new approach’s, systems and mechanism to enhance call center services and experiences for callers.
- Ensure quality of services by establishing an effective mechanism for receiving feedback from beneficiaries on services provided by call center.
- Work closely with government officials and emergency teams.
- Identify challenges and opportunities in the call center services engage Ministry
- Work closes with technical team to improve on systems.
- Conduct training for call center agents, staff and ministry emergency teams on SMS/IVR and Mobile applications for call center and emergency team usage.
- To ensure sustainability of call center applications/services work with Ministry keys staff to integrate to Ministry’s Health Information Management Systems. Submit full report on recommendations and way forward to Ministry of Health for action.
- Compile list miss conception about the call center services and ministry of health covid-19 response and work with ministry and partners to develop awareness content on Agents, TV, Social Media and Radio.
- Degree (relevant)
- 5 years of relevant work experience preferable working with NGO and Government.
- Must have excellent English and Somali reading writing skills
- Must be gentle, assertive, persistent.
- Must have excellent knowledge of how the government operates.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills.
- Can work under intense pressure
- Is able to manage large number of people and work under difficult conditions.
- Can work without any supervision
- Excellent Team player
Call Center – SL (Working hour split between shift (Morning/Afternoon)
How to apply:
Relevant applicants should send their CVS with application latter to email@example.com on or before 18th of August 2020. Please mention “Call Center Manager”on your email subject. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. This is a results-based contract.
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
2531 total views, 2 today