CALL OF INTEREST MSF in Hargeisa (Somaliland)
- Job category: Tender/Bid/RFQ/RFP
- Post date:16 Jan 2020
- Job expires in: 4 days
- Share job:
Médecins sans Frontières (MSF) is an international medical and humanitarian, non-profit, organization acting in accordance with the principles and rights of humanitarian assistance and international medical ethics.
In compliance with its Charter, MSF provides medical and humanitarian assistance to populations in need without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed or political affiliation, in contexts of epidemic, endemic, natural disaster and conflict in more than 70 countries in the world.
MSF is independent of any political, religious, military or economic power and respects the humanitarian principles of impartiality, neutrality, independence, medical ethics and medical confidentiality.
CALL OF INTEREST
MSF in Hargeisa (Somaliland) wishes to invite eligible registered building contractors to take part in the prequalification of contactors to tender for the works of the new construction that will take place in the site of Tuberculosis Hospital in Hargeisa.
Main buildings are two new permanent constructions of 140 + 75 = 215 m2.
- Dismantling of unusable facilities.
- Concrete foundations, beams & pillars.
- Walls with cement bricks.
- Roof with steel trusses and corrugated iron sheet.
- New doors and windows.
- Finishing’s for floor, walls and false ceiling.
- Interior and exterior painting
- Sanitary equipment (toilets, showers, sink…)
- Plumbing for water supply, grey and black water.
- Electricity according to MSF standards.
Construction of a new covered pathway with metallic structure = 144 m2.
Construction of a new uncovered pathway = 119 m2.
Construction of new exterior covered spaces (waiting areas) = 85 m2.
Rehabilitation of an existing building = 25 m2.
Interested Contractors can drop their company profiles in a sealed and stamped envelope to:
Medecins Sans Frontières (Doctors Without Borders)
Masallah Village, Behind Ambassador Hotel,
Near SDF Office and Sheikh Mustapha Mosque,
Hargeisa – Somaliland
By Monday, January 27th, 2020 at 17h00 at the latest, otherwise the company profiles and offers will not be accepted.
In exchange for an acknowledgement of receipt.
It should be noted that only those meeting the criteria indicated below, as a minimum supported by relevant documents at submission will be short listed and considered for further evaluation before being invited to participate in the tender.
Mandatory documents to submit:
- Evidence of regular registration:
- License for a Contracting Company from the Ministry of Public Works, Housing and Transport (updated for the year 2019 or 2020). The bidder must be registered with the competent authorities.
- Tax clearance Certificate from Inland Revenue (Ministry of Finance). The bidder must be officially registered in tax departments and must submit income tax and VAT clearance certificates.
- Certificate from the Criminal Investigation Department (CID).The bidder must provide evidence that he has not been subject to any adverse judicial decisions.
These points will be justified by certificates, criminal records, and all documents recognized by the authorities.
- Evidence of financial and economic capacity:
The financial and economic capacities of the candidate are justified by the following references:
- Extracts from balance sheets and annual account.
- Total turnover for the last three years.
- No statement or confession of bankruptcy, liquidation or end of activity.
- References of previous works done by the Contractor
- Project References: A detailed presentation of the most important projects made in the last five years in the field of new construction of a health care facility or with an equivalent technical quality. Each project reference should contain:
- A brief description of the work performed.
- Following financial information.
- The timeframe of the project.
- Certificate of performance.
- Certificates of satisfactory execution.
- Capacity of production (technical and human). The construction company should provide information on:
- The team composition of the bidder company.
- CVs, Certificates, diplomas or attestation of theoretical knowledge for the key figures of the bidder company’s
- Description of the team that would be assigned for the above-mentioned works (the contract’s team).
- The technical support and tools (equipment, software, computer, printer, etc…).
- Safety & Health Plan.
- Any other information to prove the company’s corporate and technical expertise and capability.
The company to whom the tender is awarded must provide an irrevocable and unconditional proper performance guarantee (in the form provided by MSF) from an accredited bank at the rate of 10% at least of the contract price in the name of MSF.
Short listed Contractors will be contacted in Thursday, January 30th by Email or phone and would be required to obtain Tender Documents from the same office where they made their submissions.
Further instructions regarding deadlines will be communicated to shortlisted candidates in their letters of invitation to tender.
MSF reserves the right not to shortlist any bidder company (even if it fulfills the abovementioned conditions) without giving any reasons and does not bind itself to any company.
Hargeisa, 16th January 2020
|Doctors Without Borders|
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
2376 total views, 97 today