Communications and Procurement Officer – Borama
Job Title: Communications and Procurement Officer
Purpose of the role:
The purpose of this role is to undertake the following;
- Documentation of the organization’s activities, social media communications, report and magazine writing.
- Procurement of required goods and services
- Collaborate with management to develop and implement an effective communications strategy based on our target audience.
- Write, edit, and distribute content, including publications, press releases, website content, social media, annual reports, Magazines and other marketing material that communicates the organization’s activities, products and/or services
- Maintain media records and databases of the organization
- Work with team members complete duties as needed
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services, and supplies
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality
- Maintain and update a list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite, content management systems, and social media platforms
- Ability to multitask, prioritize with time management and organizational skills.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy, and systems
- Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum One-year experience in a directly related field.
About the Organization:
Borama-Youth Job Centre is a youth training and employment project established in 2016. It is one of the projects managed by Somaliland skills training association.
The aim of the centre is to provide youth with marketable-technical and soft skills training programs.
Interested candidates are advised to send their CVs with a covering letter via email@example.com before 25th February 2020.
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
1976 total views, 1 today