Customer Services Officer – (2 Position) – Garowe, Puntland, Somalia
- Job category: Customer Service Affairs
- Post date:5 May 2022
- Share job:
IBS Bank is a sharia compliant commercial bank licensed by the Central Bank of Somalia. The Bank’s mission is to be a trans-formative financial solutions provider for a better society, and has a vision to be the leading and innovative international Islamic Financial Institution (IFI). As a peoples’ bank, it positions itself as an attractive place to work in.
Customer Services Officer-Garowe (Two Position)
IBS Bank is looking to fill the position of two Customer Services Officer.
The Personal Banker is a first point of contact for IBS customers. The primary role of a Personal Banker is to service a variety of customer requests and inquiries via the telephone or in person over the counter including banking products and services such as savings, current and business accounts, financing accounts, online banking, and other alternative channels. A Personal Banker is responsible for the following duties:
The role reports to Branch Operation Manager.
Position: Customer Services officer
Job type: Full time
Customer Service Officer Duties and responsibilities of the job
- Observes and maintains the highest level of standards and of IBS Values as well as confidentiality with all information obtained while protecting the interest of the bank.
- Customer Service Officer must always perform his/her duties in line with the organization’s policy and procedures, service standards and code of practice. They should operate within their level of authority and responsibilities and take responsibility for allocated customers.
- Contributes to the efficient operation of the branch through the accurate and timely processing of all transactions and account maintenance and by monitoring client records and maintaining an accurate filing system.
- Undertakes proactive promotion and actions to enhance the awareness of IBS and its products and services when dealing with clients plus refer customers to appropriate banking services and representatives. In effect they should maintain good relationship with customers and go an extra mile to convince them to utilize more services and more products of the bank and thereby generate customer incomes for which the Bank will recognize.
- Opens new accounts, financing application forms and obtain plus complete associated documentation.
- Identify customer needs and captures feedback including customer satisfaction rating to provide required services and continuous improvement; handling customer complaints expeditiously via phone, email, or social media and using the phone to reach out to customers and verify account information.
- A personal banker will be allocated a certain number of high value customers to create focus in the customer banker business relationships to optimize on bank income and customer value.
- To perform other duties or responsibilities as may be required from time to time.
EDUCATION/ PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- Degree or above in Business Administration, Finance or related disciplines
- At least 2 years with business, banking experience.
- Sufficient knowledge of modern management techniques and best practices
- Ability to meet sales targets and production goals
- Familiarity with industry’s rules and regulations
- Excellent organizational skills
- Results driven and customer focused
- Leadership and human resources management skills.
Other Personal skills
Suitable candidates will be expected to display the following qualities:
- Attention to detail is imperative
- Organization and time-management skills
- Ability to assess, identify and evaluate risk, plus establish cause and prescribe and enforce solutions
- Excellent reporting skills
- The ability to keep calm under pressure, especially when there are tight deadlines and in difficult situations
- The ability to think objectively
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written is a must.
How To Apply
If you believe you meet the above specifications, send your application letter and curriculum vitae mentioning your current/last work with copies of your credentials before 31/05/2022 to: email@example.com
——- NAGUSOO BIIR — SOMALI JOBS————-
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/somalijobs
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
1462 total views, 1 today