Dermatologist or Cosmetologist Doctor/Physician
- Job category: Dermatologist
- Post date:11 Nov 2019
- Job expires in: Endless
- Share job:
Job Description- Dermatologist or Cosmetologist Doctor/Physician
Duty Station: Hargeisa, Somaliland
The former British Somaliland Protectorate achieved full independence from the United Kingdom in June 1960. However, it voluntarily joined Somalia to form the Somali Republic. Somaliland restored its independence in 1991 after the collapse of Somalia as a result of the civil war. Since then it has established and sustained peace and stability. It remains a self-declared sovereign state with a democratic elected government. After more than 20 years of peace and democracy it is still seeking for international recognition. Therefore, Somaliland offers an authentic and one-of-a-kind experience in a breakaway state which isn’t officially recognized
|1.||Employer||Akacia Hair Clinic; Hargeisa Somaliland Branch|
|1.||Employee RequiredEducation||Dermatologist or Cosmetologist Doctor/Physician|
|2.||Employee Required Experience||Minimum of two-year experience|
|3.||Sex Preferred||FEMALE doctors are preferred; however, MEN can also apply.|
|4.||Duty station||Hargeisa, Somaliand|
|5.||Job title||Dermatologist or Cosmetologist|
|6.||Duties and responsibilities||· The Physician shall practice dermatologist but not limited to laser, cosmetics and surgical dermatologist
· Diagnose, treat, and help prevent diseases or other conditions of the skin.
· Diagnosis and treats skin lesions using available equipment at Akacia
· Consulting with patients and determining skin ailments, prescribing medication, undertaking skin therapy treatment or performing non-intrusive surgery and referring patients to other specialists if the skin condition does not fall under his/her medical skill set
· Evaluate patients to determine eligibility for cosmetic procedures such as laser resurfacing, and microdermabrasion.
· Evaluating the skin care concerns of a client, conferring with a medical doctor or another supervisor to develop the best treatment plan and applying the laser treatment
· Diagnose and treat pigmented lesions such as common acquired nevi, congenital nevi, dysplastic nevi, Spitz nevi, blue nevi, and melanoma.
· Counsel patients on topics such as the need for annual dermatologic screenings, sun protection, skin cancer awareness, or skin and lymph node self-examinations.
· Diagnose and treat skin conditions such as acne, dandruff, athlete’s foot, moles, psoriasis, and skin cancer if possible.
· Provide therapies such as intralesional steroids, chemical peels, and comodo removal to treat age spots, sun damage, rough skin, discolored skin, or oily skin.
|7.||Expected Commencement date||Immediately|
|Salary: As per Akacia hair clinic salary scale (fixed salary plus commission for each procedure)
· The costs of housing including rent, Internet and cleaning of the Doctor.
· Doctor will get 2 weeks’ vacation for every 6 months
· Akacia will pay100% of the first-time air ticket
· Akacia will also cover 50% of Air ticket cost for each holiday.
|9.||Hours of work||· The working days are six days per week, only Friday (Juma) is off.
· The hours of work are from 8:00am to 12:30pm and from 04:00 pm to 08:00 PM.
· Overtime is allowed In the case of working justified additional hours and will be compensated (either by leave or payment). For payment.
|10.||How to apply||· All interested applicants should forward their CV’s and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
· The deadline for receiving applications is 13th December 2019.
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
712 total views, 5 today