Digital Media Admin – Mogadishu
- Job category: Social Media
- Post date:8 Mar 2020
- Job expires in: Expired
- Share job:
IBS Bank is a sharia compliant commercial bank licensed by the Central Bank of Somalia. The Bank’s mission is to be a trans-formative financial solutions provider for a better society, and has a vision to be the leading and innovative international Islamic Financial Institution (IFI). As a peoples’ bank, it positions itself as an attractive place to work in.
THE POSITION: Digital Media Admin
IBS Bank is looking to fill the position of aDigital Media Admin.
The main purpose of this position is to develop relevant communication material and engage appropriately with the market using all appropriate media for purposes of maximizing on the objectives of IBS Bank. content topics to reach the company’s target customers. Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video, written and audio/podcast). Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
The role reports to Head of Business Development and Marketing.
Position: Digital Media Admin
Job type: Full time
Digital Media Adminduties and responsibilities of the job
Digital Media Manager’sday-to-day activities including:
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video, written and audio/podcast).
- Monitor, listen and respond to the market in all media in an appropriate and effective manner while cultivating leads and sales to achieve set goals and objectives.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Design Graphics for Social Media Advertisement, landing pages and other Bank promotional materials.
- Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns, being sure to integrate with company’s overall marketing campaign plan to maximize the results in the business plan using various effective and cost efficient channels.
- Create and manage an online review funnel for building online reviewsand reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review on a timely basis and with due care.
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed with a view to exceeding various indicators.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces and other media, engaging in dialogues.
- Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing a variety of metrics.
- Develop organizational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer online reviews.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- The individual must be a graduate of the university in either a business, or Information Technology field. Those with degrees in social sciences can also be considered.
- The candidate must have relevant IT skills and a good mastery of social media and advertising skills and have ability to use
- graphic designing software’s like adobe illustrator & adobe Photoshop
- Animation and video editing software’s like adobe premiere pro and adobe after effect.
- Good skills in graphics will be an advantage and willingness to advance on the same.
- The candidate must possess not less than 2 years of experience in banking or any other field in related work.
- The candidate must have appropriate communication skills both verbal and written and must also possess excellent teamwork skills.
- The candidate must have a good record of integrity.
- The candidate should have a good mastery of the Somali and English languages.
Other Personal skills
Suitable candidates will be expected to display the following qualities:
- Attention to detail is imperative
- Organization and time-management skills
- Ability to assess, identify and evaluate risk, plus establish cause and prescribe and enforce solutions
- Excellent reporting skills
- The ability to keep calm under pressure, especially when there are tight deadlines and in difficult situations
- The ability to think objectively
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written is a must.
The ideal candidate is expected to have worked as in a Digital MediaAdmin for not less than 2 years.
If you believe you meet the above specifications, send your application letter and curriculum vitae mentioning your current/last work with copies of your credentials before 31/03/2020 to: email@example.com.
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
1888 total views, 7 today