Diploma in Project Management for International Development and Humanitarian Aid – Mogadishu, Somalia
- Job category: Education
- Post date:11 Feb 2021
- Share job:
Smart Institute for training and Consultancy (SITCO) is pleased to announce a Diploma in Project Management for International Development and Humanitarian Aid. The course is offered through e-learning for six months.
What you will gain through this program
In today’s working environment the skills of the project manager have never been more in demand.
The diploma in Project Management for International Development and Humanitarian Aid is the first full eLearning in Somalia.
Whether you have experience or not, this course will allow you to put into practice a methodological approach that is now essential for designing aid projects. You will also discover all the current and essential tools for effective project cycle management on humanitarian fields. For more information, click: https://e-learning.sitco.so/project-management/
Why study a Diploma of Project Management at SITCO?
- TRAINERS AND LECTURERS are professionals who work in some major worldwide NGOs – this is an excellent combination of outstanding theoretical and practical training our students receive.
- PMD PRO level 1 and 2 Certification – PMDPro is an internationally recognized certification program, developed by PM4NGOs and APMG International.
- SITCO’s strong emphasis on application of Project Management tools and techniques.
- Project Management in Development (PMD Pro Level 1)
- Advanced Report Writing Skills
- Project Design and Proposal Writing
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Project Budget and budget monitoring
- Project Management in Development (PMD Pro Level 2)
|DATE||Starting from the 25th of February, 2021|
|COURSE LENGTH||6 Month|
|MODE OF DELIVERY||Online and Onsite|
|CERTIFICATION||Diploma and FMD PRO Certification|
|FEES||$60 per month|
- E-learning (recorded Video and live sessions)
- Interactive group exercises and discussions
- Relevant and concise course material
For further inquiry on the course, please contact the organizers on the following contacts:
MOBILE: +252 (0)615191980/61833322 EMAIL: email@example.com
To participate, please apply online through the link:
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
722 total views, 15 today