Driver – Dhusamareeb, Somalia
- Job category: Driver
- Post date:24 Oct 2020
- Share job:
|Reporting to:||Technical and Logistics Officer|
|Grade level :||2|
Drivers are responsible for taking appropriate measures to secure and safeguard the vehicle and the passengers until it is returned to the designated location. In cases where a private rental vehicle is used the driver is responsible for complying with all rules and regulations associated with the private rental contract.
Duties and Responsibilities
Perform vehicle inspection before and after each trip
Interact with customers in a professional manner
Required Qualification Experience
- Driving Certificate is essential
- Minimum of one year driving experience
- Ability to work with different people having different background.
- ability to tolerate pressure and hash conditions
- Ability to manage time and routes for a streamlined delivery experience
- Strength to lift up to 70 pounds plus bending and twisting
- Work well independently
- Excellent analytical skills
- Sharp time management skills
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please download Application Form: Application Form.docx.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria are encouraged to fill the form and send to email@example.com, kindly indicate the position title and the institution name on the subject line when you applying.
The selection process will begin as soon as possible after the closing date. Selected candidates will be invited to written Exam and an interview.
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
632 total views, 2 today