Electro Mechanical Engineer
- Job category: Engineering/Construction Work
- Post date:26 Jun 2018
- Share job:
National Group of Companies
Vacancy announcement- Electro Mechanical Engineer
Company: National Group of Companies (IndhoBirta)
Duty station:Hargeisa, Somaliland
Closing date: 27thJuly 2018
Job Description Summary – Electro Mechanical Engineer
We are currently seeking for a highly-skilled, reliable Electro Mechanical Engineerto join our growing team. In this role, he will respond to all electrical services, perform routine maintenance, and provide infrastructure upgrades as needed to keep machinery and specialty equipment running correctly.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee engines & equipment installation, ensure to complete installation needs as stated by site management.
- Design and develop products and systems like cables, connectors and penetrators.
- Prepare guidelines and procedures to develop company engines/machines as per specifications and schedules using safest and cost-effective processes.
- Direct and coordinate installation of fabrication activities to ensure systems and products comply with electro-mechanical engineering design along with customer specifications.
- Review and approve electro-mechanical engineering designs to ensure design review conformance and repetitive errors elimination.
- Test performance of electromechanical assemblies, using test instruments such as oscilloscopes, electronic voltmeters, or bridges.
- Interact with motor design engineer and the company engineer to utilize engineering data for defining and developing design concepts to attain the agreed requirements.
- Develop preliminary, final as well as working layouts related to electro-mechanical engineering.
- Estimate engineering time and complete dimensional studies of projects.
- Perform calculations, qualify, analyze and test units.
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices
- Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes.
- Direct and train workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
- Prepare sketches or follow blueprints to determine the location of wiring and equipment and to ensure conformance to building and safety codes.
- Use a variety of tools and equipment such as power construction equipment, measuring devices, power tools, and testing
- Perform business management duties such as maintaining records and files, preparing reports and ordering supplies and equipment.
- Conduct tests and assessments of new systems and repairs to ensure quality
- Perform preventative maintenance to stay ahead of potential issues
- Install new equipment and wiring to expand infrastructure as needed
- Assess systems and suggest modifications to prevent future issues
- Maintain all equipment in excellent working order with a clean and organized work environment
Requirements and Qualifications
- Engineering degree (BEng, MEng or EE) or equivalent with at least 5 years related engineering experience in cable/harness manufacturing and design.
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics, assembly drawings and wire lists.
- Ability to use measuring devices such as calipers, micrometers and scales.
- Extensive knowledge of electrical systems, wiring, and all necessary equipment
- Ability and willingness to follow all legal and company safety regulations
- Team-player and able to work independently with little supervision
How to Apply: Application should include CV and a cover letter and submitted it to HR@NATIONALNFS.COM
IndhoBirtaIS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITYEMPLOYER.
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
1920 total views, 1 today