- Job category: ENUMERATORS
- Post date:27 Nov 2019
- Job expires in: Endless
- Share job:
POSITION ADVERTISED: ENUMERATORS
The Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA) is a global humanitarian organization with a mission to work with people in poverty and distress to create just and positive change. ADRA Somalia belongs to the world wide network, comprised of more than 130 supporting and implementing country offices. Knowing enumerator are key individual that are responsible for collecting quality data for integrated projects. and responsible for ensuring that information collected is reflected upon, used to improve ongoing programs, and is incorporated into consistently high quality reports. ADRA Somalia office is looking to recruit qualified enumerators for its programs in Kismayo, Baidoa, Galmudug, Puntland, Somaliland and Mogadishu.
Main responsibilities and duties;
- Conduct household surveys from target beneficiaries (volume of work is based on assessment design)
- Take part in Key informant interviews and focus group discussions as assigned by the assessment leader
- Review survey documents in order to ensure accuracy of data.
- Ensure adherence to child safeguarding and child protection policies.
- Complete all planned tasks in required time frame evidenced by submission of completed tasks to the supervisor/M&E Officers.
Qualifications and Experiencesupervisor/M&E officers.
- Minimum academic qualification, university degree.
- Experience in data collection, analysis and field assessments
- Conversant with data analysis software like SPSS.
- Good report writing skills
- Fluent in English
- Ability to collect and gather information in adesigned way.
- Active listener who captures exact response from respondents.
- Ability to communicate verbally and written in both Somali and English.
- Basic understanding of applications on mobile technology and computers.
- Ability to build rapport and good working relationships with peers and stakeholders
- Ability to speak read and write both Somali & English
If you meet the above requirements, please send your application to email@example.com not later than 15th December 2019. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
‘’ADRA Somalia is committed to upholding the rights of all children and vulnerable adults that we serve and those we interact with in the course of our work. We endevour to protect all from all forms of abuse and exploitation as outlined in the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child and Inter Agency Standing Committee (IASC) six core principles on Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (SEA). ADRA Somalia has zero tolerance to abuse and exploitation of beneficiaries and staff.’
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
12031 total views, 7 today