Executive Administrator – Mogadishu, Somalia
- Job category: Management/Leadership
- Post date:13 Jan 2021
- Job expires in: 21 days
- Share job:
Job Title: Executive Administrator to the Country Director
Muslim Aid is a registered Islamic faith-based, international non-profit organisation which was established in the UK in 1985. It is a registered charity with the Charity Commission of England and Wales (Charity Registration No: 1176462). The mission and purpose of Muslim Aid is to serve humanity and relieve poverty, through its education, livelihoods, and health development projects, whilst also aiming to respond to emergencies. Muslim Aid Somalia is seeking an Executive Administrator to the Country Director.
Summary of Role:
The Executive Administrator is accountable for ensuring quality, efficient and proactive administrative support services to the Country Director (CD) and will hold the position of Administrator within the SMT.
About the Role: The main responsibilities of this role will be to:
- Provide comprehensive administrative support service to the CD and SMT, including the proactive management of the CD’s diary, key contacts and prioritising email and correspondence.
- Organize and take minutes of SMT and other meetings as required, ensuring that reports are produced according to schedule and that minutes and agendas for meeting are circulated on time.
- Develop an action plan tracker and ensure that all action points from all the meetings are logged on to the tracker and a regular follow up is conducted to ensure completion of all key tasks
About You: To be successful in this role:
- You will be a degree holder in business administration or social sciences
- Minimum three years’ experience in a similar role
- Proven experience in providing high quality administrative and personal assistant services to senior level staff
- Possess proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Access)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Why you should apply:
If you are self-motivated, with the ability to work with a high degree of autonomy this role is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Executive Administrator to the Country Director to be able to comprehensive administrative support service to the CD and SMT.
You will be joining a supportive, highly skilled, passionate organisation as a specialist in your field. Muslim Aid offer a 35-hour week, flexible working and encourage a healthy work-life balance.
Interested and qualified applicants can view the profile and apply for this position through: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
With subject line as application for the position of Executive Administrator to the CD – Somalia
Closing Date will be 9thFebruary 2021
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome all applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, faith, or disability
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
1227 total views, 1 today