Finance/human Resources Assistant – Hargeisa, Somaliland
- Job category: Accountant/Finance/Budget Affairs
- Post date:23 Nov 2021
- Job expires in: 7 days
- Share job:
MEDECINS SANS FRONTIERES – SOMALILAND
Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) is an international, private, non-governmental, non-profit humanitarian organization. Our organization offers assistance to populations in distress, to victims of natural or manmade disasters, to victims of armed conflict, without discrimination irrespective of race, religion, creed or political affiliation. MSF observes neutrality and impartiality in the name of universal medical ethics and the right to humanitarian assistance and demands full and unhindered freedom in the exercise of its functions.
Since January 2019, MSF is supporting the National Tuberculosis Program in Somaliland and started to work in Hargeisa TB Hospital, specifically in the Drug Resistance Tuberculosis centre and supporting 3 Regional Hospitals in Tuberculosis.
The aim is to reduce the morbidity, mortality and burden of TB and more specifically MDR-TB with below objectives:
- To improve the quality of DR-TB diagnosis in MSF supported facilities (Hargeisa DR-TB hospital and Regional TB centres (Boroma, Berbera and Burao)
- To improve Infection Prevention and Control in Hargeisa TB hospital and the Regional TB centres supported by MSF (Boroma, Berbera and Burao)
- To improve MDR-TB patient care and treatment Outcomes of Hargeisa MDR-TB centre cohort
- To increase DR-TB case finding using different models to increase access to TB screening and diagnosis
MSF is looking for its HARGEISA Office,
FINANCE/HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANT
Workplace : Hargeisa
Type of contract : Fixed term contract // Full time
Start date : 1st January 2022
- Execute administrative and legal related tasks, under supervision of the HR Finance Coordinator, checking payroll calculations and updating personal files in order to ensure accuracy, compliance and on time payments.
- Implement cash management procedures in order to ensure the highest control, security and ensure cash availability in the petty cash.
- Prepare employment contracts in conformity with legal requirements including specific amendments when necessary in order to ensure local labour and fiscal law compliance.
- Enter data into the HR database and personal files and keep them up to date in order to facilitate HR processes management.
- Update Social security & Tax office employee files in order to meet legal requirements and duties.
- Draw up monthly pay slips for all staff, editing and updating the necessary data, in order to ensure the punctuality and accuracy of staff payroll.
- Draw up the final pay slip and employment certificate at the end of a contract in order to meet legal requirements while defending MSF’s interests.
- Follow up all expiring rental contract dates and inform the Finance HR Coordinator in order to leave enough time to arrange a renewal or look for some other alternative.
- Assist the Finance HR Coordinator in the prevision of monthly treasury and planning in order to ensure the coverage of daily needs, advances on salaries, payroll, etc.
- Process the payment to suppliers, daily workers and keep strict on all documentation involved, informing the Finance HR Coordinatorof any sort of disparity.
- Carry out all accounting tasks and activities in order to ensure strict control of all expenditures and the reliability of statements and documentation.
- Make all administrative information available to the staff (posting, meetings, etc.)
- Classify and prepare all accounting pieces as requested by the Finance HR Coordinator.
- File the accounting documents and enter the accounting pieces in the accounting software, with the support from the Finance HR Coordinator.
- Support the Finance HR Coordinatorin translating documents into local language. Assists the Finance HR Coordinatorin meetings upon request.
Education: Compulsory – University degree in finance, accountancy or law
Experience: 2-yearsrelevant work experience, preferably with International NGOs
Language: Compulsory –English language level C1 minimum
Knowledge: Computer literacy – Office packages and Outlook
Competencies: Teamwork in a multicultural context
All interested and qualified candidates should submit their,
- Cover letter (English)
- CV (English)
- Somaliland national ID or Passport
- Work certificate(s) relevant for the position
to email@example.com and no later than (December07th2021).
Please mention position titleclearly in the subject line of your emailFINANCE/HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANT.
Applications with missing above require DOUCEMNTS andPOSITION TITLE in subject line will not be considered. Only the selected candidates after screening will be called for Written test and Interview.
——- NAGUSOO BIIR — SOMALI JOBS————-
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/somalijobs
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
3250 total views, 7 today