Finance Manager – Bosaso Airport
- Job category: Management/Leadership
- Post date:23 Feb 2020
- Share job:
Bosaso International Airport company LLC
Vacancy : Finance Manager
Location :Bosaso Airport
We are looking to hire a full time employee to be in charge Finance Manager i responsible for preparing accounts, budgeting and managing financial information.
- Prepare monthly statements by collecting data, analyzing and investigating variances, summarizing data and summarizing information.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual statements.Responds to financial inquiries by gathering, analyzing, summarizing and interpreting data.
- Prepares and monitor budgets and accounts.Ensure that financial statements and records comply with laws and regulations
- Staying apprised of IFRS standards and document accounting position
- Keeping account books and systems up to date.
- Assisting with budgets
- Completing bank reconciliations
- Managing day-to-day transactions
- Recording office expenditures and ensuring these expenses are within the set budget
- Assisting the finance department and senior accounting staff members with various tasks, including preparing budgets, records, and statements
- Posting daily receipts
- Preparing annual budgets
- Completing the year-end analysis
- Reporting on debtors and creditors
- Handling accruals and prepayments
- 5 to 6 years of relevant work experience preferably in a financial service sector Bachelors’ degree in finance, accounting, or commerce Preferred candidates pursuing a professional accounting designation.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Highly motivated individual with strong work ethic. Ability to multi-task and work independently.Strong analytical skills, accuracy, and attention to detail are critical.
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Strong use of Microsoft Office applications with advanced Excel and Power point skills
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while managing financial reporting priorities and fast deadlines.
Interested applicants should send their applications and CV with 2 referrals to: firstname.lastname@example.org before 20thMarch 2020. Any application sent after this date will not be reviewed. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Kindly mention the position applied for in the subject field of the mail.
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
2129 total views, 1 today