Head of Internal Audit – Mogadishu, Somalia
- Job category: Audit/Auditor
- Post date:5 Apr 2021
- Job expires in: 2 days
- Share job:
JOB ADVERTISEMENT: Head of Internal Audit Position
MyBank Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
We have an exciting career opportunity for Head of Internal Audit to join our team. If you meet the criteria please send us your CV for consideration
Head of Internal Audit Job Purpose:
To provide an innovative, responsive and effective value adding Internal Audit Services to the bank by assisting the Board and the Management in evaluating and recommending improvements in the effectiveness of enterprise risk Management, internal control systems and corporate governance.
- Maintain Audit Charter, establish the Audit Committee reporting strategy, facilitate the formalization of the Audit Committee, and lead preparations on reporting.
- Establish policies and procedures as appropriate to guide the Internal Audit Department.
- Provide support to resolve internal control deficiencies and monitor remediation plans with management.
- Manage the development and implementation of systems, tools and processes required to support the Internal Audit
- Establish and manage a risk-based approach audit program, objectives and strategy.
- Plan audit engagements, review and approve audit work plans, streamline testing procedures, and consolidate reporting and present analysis to the board of Directors
- Serve as primary liaison with external auditors in planning, organizing, and executing on-site audits.
- Present audit findings to management and provide practical recommendations for improvement and actively monitor audit related remediation and management action plans;
- Be a key influencer of operational efficiency and well controlled change management;
- Master’s degree in Finance or management is an added advantage.
- CPA/ACCA qualification.
- Strong background and experience with audit methodologies and techniques and thorough knowledge of regulatory requirements
- Excellent analytical skills for identifying control issues
- Possess good investigation and probing skills
- Effective communication skills and fluency in English language in addition to Somali language.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a senior audit management position in a financial Institution or an audit firm.
How to Apply:
Forward a copy of your CV and a covering letter stating the role you are applying for to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 20th April 2021.
Please note only candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be shortlisted for interviews.
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
2372 total views, 1 today