HR Manager – Bosaso Airport
- Job category: Management/Leadership
- Post date:23 Feb 2020
- Share job:
Bosaso International Airport company LLC
Vacancy : HR Manager
We are looking to hire a full time employee to be in charge of Human resources .Manage HR regulations and policies are administered in a fair and impartial manner. Promotes harmonious employee relations. Manages the recruitment process to ensure the most appropriate candidates are selected. Maximises staff retention.
Maintains the work structure by creating, updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions. Follow up with manager and assisting them on creating the job descriptions.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Responsible to maintain a pay plan by conducting conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records -keeping past and current records.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Ensures the cost is within budget for all aspects of recruitment and training.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
JOB CRITICAL COMPETENCIES/Key Skills
- Leadership and dynamism and good interpersonal skills
- Solid Knowledge of employment legislation and regulation
- Good appreciation ofGeneral, HR Management and commercial awareness
- Good negotiating skills
- Comprehensive knowledge labour law
- Good communications skills in English
- Proven project management skills and in implementing programs, policies and procedures
- Excellent decision-making skills based on facts and analyses
- Self-starter with high stress tolerance
Personal and professional integrity of the highest order
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE / TRAINING & QUALIFICATIONS
- A bachelor’s degree in HR or MBA or appropriatefield.
- Five to seven years human resource experience at a senior level
- Solid understanding of labour law and employment regulations
- Expert in MS office and Presentations skills
Interested applicants should send their applications and CV with 2 referrals to: email@example.com before 15thMarch 2020. Any application sent after this date will not be reviewed. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Kindly mention the position applied for in the subject field of the mail.
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
3114 total views, 2 today