Human Resource and Operations Manager – Hargeisa, Somaliland
- Job category: Human Resource & Administration
- Post date:4 Apr 2021
- Job expires in: 4 days
- Share job:
Position: Human Resource and Operations Manager
Job Type: Full Time
About our company:
Qaran Shopping Center is a shopping center that is located in Hargeisa. It is a wholesale and supply store that sells many products that are both online and offline. The products that are available at Qaran shopping center are mainly electronics, foodstuff, baby products, toys, cosmetics, clothes, shoes, perfumes and gym equipment.
Summary of the Position:
We are looking for an HR and Operations Manager to lead the HR and Operations of our company. He/She will be responsible for ensuring that the overall administration, coordination, and evaluation of human resources plans and programs are realized. Therefore, their essential job responsibilities include:
- Developing and administering human resources plans and procedures that relate to company personnel
- Planning, organizing, and controlling the activities and actions of the Operations and HR department
- Contributing to the development of Operations and HR department goals, objectives, and systems
These responsibilities involve achieving the following tasks:
- Implementing and revising a company’s compensation program
- Creating and revising job descriptions
- Developing, analysing and updating the company’s evaluation program
- Developing, revising, and recommending personnel policies and procedures
- Maintaining and revising the company’s handbook on policies and procedures
- Performing benefits administration
- Overseeing recruitment efforts for all personnel, including writing and placing job ads
- Conducting new employee orientations and employee relations counselling
- Maintaining department records and reports
- Participating in administrative staff meetings
- Maintaining company directory and other organizational charts
- Recommending new policies, approaches, and procedures
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management or equivalent.
- HR Certifications like CPLP, PHR, SPHR or others.
- Experience in human resources or related field.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues.
- Experience in educating and coaching staff.
- Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes and workplace investigations.
- Experience in following and maintaining workplace privacy.
- Ability to give presentations.
- Knowledge of relevant health and safety laws.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook or Gmail
HOW TO APPLY:
- Please send your cover letter, CV and credentials to the email address of our Consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date is 22nd April 2021. Please indicate the position title in the subject line of your email message.
—– JOIN SOMALIJOBS FACEBOOK GROUP: —-https://www.facebook.com/groups/3004585169828714
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
1626 total views, 1 today