HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT TRAINING (IN CLASS AND ONLINE THROUGH ZOOM SESSIONS) – Hargeisa, Somaliland
- Job category: Education
- Post date:9 Jan 2021
- Share job:
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT TRAINING (IN CLASS AND ONLINE THROUGH ZOOM SESSIONS)
OUR VISION STATEMETN
QRTC is established to offer the best research and training service and aspires to be a leading institution in manpower empowerment through continuous quality capacity development initiatives.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
To deliver capacity building programs for the labor force with the aim of maximizing their chances of achieving their career aspirations.
ABOUT THE CENTER
The Qaran Research and Training Center is a professional institution created to support research and quality practical trainings that improve the employability of the workforce in Somaliland and other resource-limited settings across the greater of Horn of Africa. We achieve this through designing and implementing innovative and well-informed trainings; ranging from M and E, Project management, HR and logistics and Research processes. We aspire to reduce high unemployment in the region through high quality mentoring, rigorous interventions and strong collaborations.
Currently, we are offering professional short courses which are great eye-opened opportunity for wide range of audience including NGO staff, government officials and unemployed persons and fresh graduates willing to advance their sought-after skills or looking decent and deserved jobs. As part of this programme, our Human Resources Training which is first of its kind in Somaliland-were scheduled to kick off in the first week of January in 2021.Around 400 trainees have already benefited from our previous various trainings both in class and online classes (about of these 20% females). Some of these former trainees have landed decent jobs at INGOs due to knowledge and skills gained from our trainings. Please see below the complete training outlines.
HRM is one of fast growing field and critical for the success of the company. The wealth of an organization resides in the worth of its employees. The recognition of HR management as an important element of the organization manager’s daily activities, and the increasing emphasis on in-service training for staff members, has led to an increased interest in the field of staff development. As an HR professional, you support other departments by strategizing, administrating, coaching, and advising. Empower yourself to be a strategic partner and support your organization in achieving its objectives. This training introduces participants to HRM concepts and practices. It will stimulate ideas on how to manage staff, support organizational success and contribute your career development.
WHO WILL FACILITATE THE TRAINING?
- Certified Senior Profession of HR International (SPHRi) from HRCI USA.
- Has BA of HRM & MA of Development Studies (MA in Law (UK) – ongoing)
- 10+ Year HR experience in INGO, Private and Public Institutions.
- Areas of interest policy development, HR strategies, Advising HR, Talent Management, and capacity building.
- Former lecturer (2011 – 2016) in Civil Service Institute, New Generation University, Beder University, & Gollis University.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS COURSE?
This is a general training targeting variety of support and programme management staff, government officials, middle-level managers, policy makers, HR professionals and project officers working in different settings. This training also is a great eye-opened opportunity for unemployed and fresh graduates who are willing to advance his/her soft skills so that they can easily settle for decent and deserved jobs.
THE TRAINING DURATION
This is a 5-day-long training with 3 hours of theory and practical sessions for each day with following details: Course registration deadline is on 16th of January 2021 and course training dates are 16th – 20th January 2021. The Training hours is 6:00pm – 8pm for these days. The online classes take one full month.
The training will enable participants to:
- Explore trends and challenges of HRM;
- Understand the different roles HR professionals play in organisations;
- Update knowledge and skills to develop and implement HRM tools;
- Strategise HRM issues for enhanced organizational effectiveness and change;
- Strengthen your coaching, advising and influencing;
- Acquaint knowledge of HR roles, responsibilities, policies, labour codes, etc…
- Familiarize practical wise of HRM
DETAILED TRAINING CONTENTS:
Module 1: Introduction HRM Practice
- An Overview of HRM
- Significance & Historical of HRM, Personnel Vs HRM
- International HRM and HRM Roles
- HR Policies and Procedures
- HR Strategies
- Labour Codes – Somaliland, Somalia, Ethiopia and Kenya.
- Exercise: Challenges of HRM and differentiate HRM vs Personnel Management
Module 2: Employment (HR Planning, Recruitment and Selection) Practices
- CV Theories and Practice – EU CV format, Canadian/USA Resume Version, etc…
- HR Strategies and Plans
- Recruitment steps and related regulations and policies
- Staff Selection Procedures
- Collective Bargaining, Offer and Contract
- Staff Induction
- Exercise: Practically doing written test & oral interviews by using specific tools
Module 3: Employment Relationships
- Staff Motivation
- Conflict Resolution
- Grievance Management
- Disciplinary Procedures
- Relationship between organization, Ministry of labour, staff, unions, and employer
- Union and employers’ association management
- Exercise: Practically doing cases of staff grievance, and disciplinary by using tools
Module 4: HR Development
- Understanding Performance management and related laws
- Use of training needs assessment
- Setting up capacity building plan
- Following up capacity building plans
- Importance of HR communications
- Importance of data limitations
- Be able to use performance management templates and using capacity building platforms
- Exercise: conducting performance planning & reviews, training needs assessment and training plan by using specific related templates
Module 5: Reward Management
- concept of conducting salary and benefit survey
- Payroll data and preparation
- Significance of personnel file data and payroll
- Employee benefits – Types and Approaches
- HR Compliance, Audit and regulations
- Exercise: Preparation of Payroll and staff benefit using some real live scenarios
COURSES APPLICATION PROCESS (ENTRY REQUIREMENTS)
- In case you need further details about course or any else, kindly feel free to reach us at or +252633499969/ or whatup text or by email email@example.com
- We record video lectures of courses which are intended to online trainees in Somalia (Muqdisho, Garowe, Kismayo, Baido and many more others )
- There are also live sessions throught zoom where participants interact with facilitators for rich discussions.
- The offline class will be held in our Hargeisa Training Hall( North of -Hayat Diagnostic center, Near Idam School)
- Pay the course fee which is only 30 dollars covering all training related costs
- Payment modes: deposit at Zaad/ Edahab 0633499969 or Dahabshil account HRG 32342 before course deadline.
- A group of three persons who will be attending a same course at time will have a discount of 17%.
- Course registration deadline is on 16th of January 2021.
- The offline training dates are 16th – 20th January 2021. The Training hours is 6:00pm – 8pm for these days while online classes take one full month.
- the learning will take three days for offline class while online classes will take one month.
- Follow throught this link to get register: https://ee.kobotoolbox.org/x/gLlDKeTy
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
746 total views, 2 today