Human Resource Manager – Borama, Somaliland
- Job category: Human Resource & Administration
- Post date:15 Feb 2021
- Share job:
Position: Human Resource Manager
Job Type: Full Time
About our company:
Shifo Company was founded in 2004. We based our self on the sale of potable water directly to consumers. Shifo Company started this long journey of delivering quality products while listening to its customer needs.
By 2015, the company began to diversify as a direct result of its consumer requirements, carried by the second generation, with the main goal to expand the business into a full mineral water production plant. We pushed out to a high investment in order to buy high quality equipment according to the International Standards in order to set up a competitive and well-known brand in the Somaliland market.
The changes that have occurred in recent years has been mainly focused on new packaging, the introduction of new pack sizes and its further development brought highly designed water bottle. The size of bottles varies from 375ml, 500ml, 750ml, 1ltr, and 1.5ltr as well as the existing 5ltr family value gallon that is available in the market.
Summary of the Position:
We are looking for an HR Manager to lead the HR operations of our company. Human resource managers are responsible for ensuring that the overall administration, coordination, and evaluation of human resources plans and programs are realized. Therefore, their essential job responsibilities include:
- Developing and administering human resources plans and procedures that relate to company personnel
- Planning, organizing, and controlling the activities and actions of the HR department
- Contributing to the development of HR department goals, objectives, and systems
These responsibilities involve achieving the following tasks:
- Implementing and revising a company’s compensation program
- Creating and revising job descriptions
- Developing, analysing and updating the company’s evaluation program
- Developing, revising, and recommending personnel policies and procedures
- Maintaining and revising the company’s handbook on policies and procedures
- Performing benefits administration
- Overseeing recruitment efforts for all personnel, including writing and placing job ads
- Conducting new employee orientations and employee relations counselling
- Maintaining department records and reports
- Participating in administrative staff meetings
- Maintaining company directory and other organizational charts
- Recommending new policies, approaches, and procedures
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management or equivalent.
- HR Certifications like CPLP, PHR, SPHR or others.
- Experience in human resources or related field.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues.
- Experience in educating and coaching staff.
- Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes and workplace investigations.
- Experience in following and maintaining workplace privacy.
- Ability to give presentations.
- Knowledge of relevant health and safety laws.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook or Gmail.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Please send your cover letter, CV and credentials to the email address of our Consultant: email@example.com. The closing date is 5th March 2021. Please indicate the position title in the subject line of your email message.
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
699 total views, 4 today