Human Resource Manager – Hargeisa, Somaliland
- Job category: Human Resource & Administration
- Post date:18 Sep 2020
- Share job:
Position: Human Resource Manager
Job Type: Full Time
About our company:
ABCO spare parts was established in 1981 by Abdillahi Hersi as a private company firm for supply of automotive parts and accessories and service to whale catering to wide variety of brands in Somaliland. During that long journey and our commitment to quality, constant innovation and customer satisfaction; we have gained reputation in the market to become one of the best and more professional in the market.
Summary of the Position:
We are looking for an HR Manager to lead the HR operations of our company. Human resource managers are responsible for ensuring that the overall administration, coordination, and evaluation of human resources plans and programs are realized. Therefore, their essential job responsibilities include:
- Developing and administering human resources plans and procedures that relate to company personnel
- Planning, organizing, and controlling the activities and actions of the HR department
- Contributing to the development of HR department goals, objectives, and systems
These responsibilities involve achieving the following tasks:
- Implementing and revising a company’s compensation program
- Creating and revising job descriptions
- Developing, analysing and updating the company’s evaluation program
- Developing, revising, and recommending personnel policies and procedures
- Maintaining and revising the company’s handbook on policies and procedures
- Performing benefits administration
- Overseeing recruitment efforts for all personnel, including writing and placing job ads
- Conducting new employee orientations and employee relations counselling
- Maintaining department records and reports
- Participating in administrative staff meetings
- Maintaining company directory and other organizational charts
- Recommending new policies, approaches, and procedures
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management or equivalent.
- HR Certifications like SHRM, CIPD, CPLP, PHR, SPHR etc.
- 5+ Experience in human resources or related field.
- Experience in educating and coaching staff.
- Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes and workplace investigations.
- Experience in following and maintaining workplace privacy.
- Ability to give presentations.
- Knowledge of relevant health and safety laws.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook or Gmail.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Please send your cover letter, CV and credentials to the email address of our Consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date is 15 October 2020. Please indicate the position title in the subject line of your email message.
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
3217 total views, 3 today