Human Resources/Administration Officer – Hargeisa, Somaliland
- Job category: Human Resource & Administration
- Post date:6 Jan 2022
- Share job:
National Group of Companies (NAGCO) is one of the largest leading General Trading companies in the Horn of Africa region. Since it is inception in 1991 National Group of Companies has been operating in Somaliland, Somalia established warehouses and offices in the United Arab Emirates at Abu Dubai and offices in Djibouti and Ethiopia. We do provide ourselves with excellent customer service, transparency, professionalism, and accountability at all levels.
Our core business is in Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), both within the retail and wholesale sector. We are also a pioneer in the distribution of oil and gas through our complex network of oil tankers and fuel stations in the region. In addition to these products, we produce electric power using both diesel-based power plants as well as through sustainable energy (Solar) production.
The Company endeavors to become the number one retailer and supplier of top-quality products and services with a focus on prompt delivery and personalized service.
We are focused to establish strong, long-term relationships with our valued customers while offering professional, impeccable, client-focused quality products and services to our customers. The company has established a reputation for quality and standard products and services which has attracted a number of clients across the region specifically in the horn of Africa to Somaliland, Ethiopia, Somalia, and Djibouti.
Human Resources/Administration Officer
National Group of companies are looking for HR/Administration Officer who has great knowledge and experience in the Human Resources Field.
The main role HR Officer is to support all related HR/Admin matters to the National Group of Companies Offices.
Objectives of the Job
- Supporting the Senior HR Officer, HR Coordinator, and Human Resources Manager in all aspects of Human Resources Services
- To support Senior HR Officer and HR Manager on the HR departmental goals to improve performance of its functions and achieve set results
- To support the Senior HR/ Administration on the progress of implementation in HR policies, strategies, and programs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The functions of HR Administration Officer will be responsible:
- Administer the Human Resources Information System (Cascade) for all staff ensuring staff records are complete and up to date.
- Administer the registration of annual leave and sickness absence
- Responsible for preparing HR documents, maintaining accurate and complete personnel and recruitment files;
- Updating checklist and HR trackers as necessary.
- Implement induction programmes for new staff, and ensure that probation and other process are put in place.
- Prepare and review final pay statements for staff that are terminating.
- Ensure the annual performance management process takes place and support line managers where necessary with support from HR team
- Promote awareness and ensure implementation of NAGCO human resources policies and procedures, especially all Ethical policies and Safeguarding Policies, -are in place.
- Work with the wider HR team to provide an effective HR service across the company
- Oversee office space management, including the anticipation of office space needs and managing office moves.
- Oversee travel policies and logistics for international visitors to the National Group of Companies including obtaining visas, flights, per diems and accommodation
- Liaise with the IT team to address any staff IT challenges
14 Ensure and other legal documents are in order, up-to-date, and cost effective and 3. Any other duty may be assigned to the post holder as required by the Senior HR Admin Officer
- University Degree/Post Graduate degree in Management, Business Administration, Accounting or related
- 2 years’ experience for degree holders and 4 years of experience in office administration and human resource.
- NGO experience in Human resource is preferable.
- Strong organizational skills
- Computer literate especially word and excel.
- Excellent in English and Somali both speaking & writing.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Knowledge and understanding of local employment standards, and occupational health
- Strong MS office and the ability to use technology to collaborate across a global organization.
- Knowledge of principles and procedures for staff recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, job design, labor relations and negotiation, and Human Resources Information Systems.
- Good conflict management skills.
|Job Location||Hargeisa Somaliland|
|Company Industry||Trading & Commodity Trading|
|Company Type||Employer (Private Sector)|
|Job Role||Human Resources and Administration|
|Employment Type||Full Time Employee|
|Monthly Salary Range||Unspecified|
|Number of Vacancies||1|
|Years of Experience||Min: 4|
|Degree||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma|
Human Resources Management/ Business Administration.
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit their application cover letter, updated CV, National ID card and copies of certificates and other supporting documents with one PDF file to this link http://jobseekers.indhomart.com/login.php Deadline submission for the application will be no later than Thursday 20 January 2022. Hard copies will not be received.
ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted for test and interview
——- NAGUSOO BIIR — SOMALI JOBS————-
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/somalijobs
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
2959 total views, 2 today