Human Resources & Administrative Officer – Mogadishu, Somalia
- Job category: Human Resource & Administration
- Post date:14 Jan 2021
- Job expires in: 24 days
- Share job:
Job Title: Human Resources & Administrative Officer
Muslim Aid is a registered Islamic faith-based, international non-profit organisation which was established in the UK in 1985. It is a registered charity with the Charity Commission of England and Wales (Charity Registration No: 1176462). The mission and purpose of Muslim Aid is to serve humanity and relieve poverty, through its education, livelihoods, and health development projects, whilst also aiming to respond to emergencies. Muslim Aid Somalia is seeking Human Resources & Administrative Officer.
Summary of Role:
The Human Resources & Administrative Officer is responsible for ensuring that Muslim Aid is following professional hiring standards, abiding by Somalia labour laws, and providing comprehensive administrative support to staff.
About the Role: The main responsibilities of this role will be to:
- Support and often lead the hiring process for all positions on-site: manage and organize the recruitment, screening, interviewing, hiring, and orientation of all new employees.
- Train staff in following the organization’s administrative processes, from finance to logistics, and ensure each staff member is familiar with the safety and security policy.
About You: To be successful in this role:
- Bachelor’s degree required, Postgraduate degree in Human Resources and Administration.
- Minimum one year experience in a similar role
- Extensive knowledge of Somalia ’s labour laws and NGO compliance practices
- Possess proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Access)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Why you should apply:
If you are self-motivated, with the ability to work with a high degree of autonomy this role is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Human Resources & Administrative Officer to be able to manage information and reporting processes and products to ensure professional, high-quality communication.
You will be joining a supportive, highly skilled, passionate organisation as a specialist in your field. Muslim Aid offer a 35-hour week, flexible working and encourage a healthy work-life balance.
Interested and qualified applicants can view the profile and apply for this position through: Email: email@example.com
With subject line as application for the position of Human Resources & Administrative Officer – Somalia
Closing Date will be 9thFebruary 2021
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome all applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, faith, or disability
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
1159 total views, 1 today