Human Resources Officer – Somali (Warder but 40% travelling to the field sites in the region)
- Job category: Human Resource & Administration
- Post date:21 Jul 2021
- Job expires in: Endless
- Share job:
|Job title:||Human Resources Officer|
|Location:||Somalia (Warder but 40% travelling to the field sites in the region)|
|Reports to:||Regional Programme Manager|
|Term of Employment:||Definit Period Contract|
|Closing date:||July,29 2021|
GOAL’s mission is to work with the most vulnerable communities to help them respond to and recover from humanitarian crises, and to assist them to build transcendent solutions to mitigate poverty and vulnerability.
GOAL is a non-for-profit organization that has been working in Ethiopia for over 30 years across all the region of the country towards ensuring the poorest and most vulnerable in our world and those affected by humanitarian crises have access to the fundamental rights of life, including but not limited to adequate shelter, food and livelihoods, water and sanitation, nutrition, healthcare, and education. GOAL implements a range of multi-sectoral development, resilience, recovery, and humanitarian responses Programmes by being sensitive to cross-cutting issues including gender, accountably, child protection, HIV/AIDS.
We envision a world where poverty no longer exist, where vulnerable communities are resilient, where barriers to wellbeing are removed and where everyone has equal rights and opportunities. GOAL Ethiopia’s main donors are Irish Aid, USAID/OFDA, EHF, ECHO and other private donors.
ABOUT THE POSITON:
The Admin and HR Officer will be responsible for the overall Human resource Management of the Regional Programme Office including but not limited to management & monitoring, following up the implementation of human resource producers, rules and regulation starting from recruitment till termination of employment in liaison with HO HR unit. Coordinate the Admin and HR responsibility of HR representatives as the site. Facilitate the information flow and supervision in liaison with HO HR team from recruitment till termination of employment in liaison with HO HR unit.
Do you want to join an exciting organization that brings high level impact to the community and add value to your professional advancement? Then join us if you have:
Diploma/BA Degree in HRM, Business/Public Administration, Management or related field.
- with a minimum of 4 years of related work experience for Diploma holder and 2 years experience for BA holder
- Work experience in a related area.
- Knowledge of the local language (Somalegna)
Desirable qualities, skills and competence
- Having experience in Finance related work and have basic financial related knowledge.
- Work experience in NGO Sector or experience in working for an organization with significant number of staff and filed offices.
- Strong knowledge in interpretation and application of Ethiopian Labor Law and other relevant legislations relevant to HR.
Note: This description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties and responsibilities associated with the position.
REMUNERATION and BENEFITS:
- GOAL will pay a competitive basic salary based on the salary grading with addition benefits.
- A chance to develop tangible experience.
- Being part of a team who continue to make a real difference to the lives of the most vulnerable people.
GOAL’s recruitment procedure is fair and transparent which is also in line with the organization’s commitment to its integrity, honesty and culture. GOAL is committed to ensure that, its performance complies with the terms and conditions of relevant agreements, applicable laws & regulations. Hence, pre-employment background checks will be conducted, and employees are required to read, understand, sign and implement different polices including safeguarding and child protection policy, Protection from Sexual Exploitation and abuse policy, sexual harassment policy, code of conducts and any other policy, rules and regulation of the organization.
GOAL is strongly committed not to harm the people under its care.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants need to submit ONLY once their non – returnable CV & Application Letter for one vacancy. Thevacancy reference number along with the title need to be written in the application letter and/or subject of the email. Applicants canOnly apply using the following options.
- Applicant who have access to the internet can directly submit their Application to email@example.com (The Vacancy reference number, job title along with the full name needs to be written on subject of the email, failing to do this will leads to disqualification)
- Applicant without access to internet can submit to the administration & Human Resources Department, GOAL Ethiopia P.O. Box 5504, Addis Ababa or Persanally to GOAL
GOAL strongly encourages female candidates to apply!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview and exam.
Shortlisted candidates will need to submit other supporting documents upon request at later stage.
GOAL is not able to contribute towards any costs incurred by candidates during the recruitment process.
Deadline: Jul 29, 2021
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
638 total views, 3 today