ICT Software Developer – Hargeisa, Somaliland
- Job category: ICT/Technology/Computers
- Post date:17 Feb 2021
- Job expires in: 4 days
- Share job:
Position: ICT Software Developer
Job Type: Full Time
About our company:
Waayeel Consulting Ltd is a leading multi-national consultancy service provider based in the Horn of Africa and Middle East with offices in Hargeisa, Mogadishu, Djibouti and Sydney. We are a team of high caliber experts who are ex Deloitte, PwC & KPMG Consultants. We assist corporate businesses, financial institutions, non-governmental and public organizations in the successful development, implementation, management and delivery of tailor-made and customized services and solutions which caters the strategic and operational needs of their institutions.
We strive to render solutions of the highest quality to our clients as a result of a blend of advanced skills, professional consultancy, international expertise and in-depth understanding of the regional context and work environment.
Summary of the Position:
The ICT Software Developer will be responsible of all systems deployment and maintenance for the Company.
Duties of the Sales and Marketing Manager
- Work in debugging programs and maintaining database systems of our clients.
- Coordinate with ERP specialist in making requested modifications.
- Creative in innovating new methods of delivering software solutions to clients.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and document their needs and aspirations.
- Present appropriate technical software related presentations & demos on Waayeel products.
- Assist the company in developing and implementing a long-term data processing plan.
- Support the company in maintaining their IT assets at a functional level of operational readiness.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Background in Information and Communications Technology (ICT).
- Relevant advanced university degree in computer studies, database systems or a related field.
- Experience in software development and database design.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in developing software for deployment in developing or post-conflict countries.
- Experience in developing electoral software for international organizations.
- Minimum three (2) years of experience using Microsoft software development tools, with specific experience of developing using Python, Java J2se, PHP, MySQL, dotnet and C#. Microsoft certified MCP/MCSA/MCSD/MCSE an advantage.
- Experience in creating, configuring, administrating and maintaining Microsoft SQL Server databases.
- Experience in deploying database software on local and cloud servers.
- Experience in implementing effective data security for sensitive systems.
- Experience with short deadlines and quick turnaround.
- Fluency in English, and excellent oral and written communication skills.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Please send your cover letter, CV and credentials to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date is 10, March 2021. Please indicate the position title in the subject line of your email message.
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
1348 total views, 54 today