Amal Grand Hospital is looking for a competent, dedicated, experienced, passionate and self driven ICU NURSE who can fulfil the following key responsibilities.
Monitor the critical patients for changes in status and indications of conditions such as sepsis or shock and institute appropriate interventions.
• Monitor all aspects of patient care, including diet and physical activity and inform the ICU Doctor on duty as is necessary.
• Responding to life-saving situations, using nursing standards and protocols for treatment.
• Care for pre- and post-operative patients when those patients require ICU care.
• Assess patients’ pain levels and sedation requirements.
• Prioritize nursing care for assigned critically ill patients based on assessment data and identified needs.
• Assess family adaptation levels and coping skills to determine whether intervention is needed.
• Acting as patient advocate.
• Providing education and support to patient families.
• Responsible for accurate record keeping in regards to patient care and good maintenance of the records.
• Communicating with a range of patients and their families, ensuring that clear and accurate information is included in the patients’ notes.
• Responsible for the Critical Care Nursing provided within the Hospital on a 12-hour basis. If one cannot work for continuous 12 hour period, he/she need not apply for this job.
• Preference will be given to those who have taken Basic Life Support Course and Advanced Cardiac Life Support Course
• Minimum One year experience as an ICU nurse of a Private Hospital.
• Excellent proficiency in speaking and writing of English and Somali language.
• Proficiency in reporting, typing and record keeping.
• Ensuring quality standards, safety and continuous improvement of patient clinical outcomes in ICU.
The applicants should send their detailed CV along with the relevant documents to email@example.com. The deadline for the acceptance of applications is on the 14th of June, 2021.