- Job category: Industrial Affairs
- Post date:13 Nov 2019
- Job expires in: Endless
- Share job:
ILEYS ENTERPRISES & DETERGENT INDUSTRY CORPORATION
EMPLOYER:ILEYS ENTERPRISES & DETERGENT INDUSTRY CORPORATION
Job Title: Industrial Chemist
Location: Burao, Somaliland
*Somali nationals are more preferable
Background of Company
ILEYS Enterprises & Detergent Industry Corporation is a registered private owned company with shareholder base. It has a significant presence in Horn of Africa since 1993 at Burao, the capital city of Togdheer Region. Our Business diversifies into two business verticals with many stem as Trading for Building Materials & Manufactures of all kind of Detergent products.
We are looking for outstanding professional with passion, dedication and commitment to excellence and innovation who are interested in contributing to business development whilst supplementing his/her income in the post of “Industrial Chemist”.
Typical responsibilities and duties for Industrial Chemistinclude:
- Conducting and supporting scientific investigations and experiments.
- Planning, setting up and undertaking controlled experiments and trials
- Recording and analyzing data
- Demonstrating procedures
- Collecting, preparing and/or testing samples
- Maintaining, calibrating, cleaning and testing sterility of the equipment
- Providing technical support
- Presenting results to senior staff
- Writing reports, reviews and summaries
- Keeping up to date with relevant scientific and technical developments
- Supervising staff
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Ordering and maintaining stock and resource.
Required Education, Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Chemistry (with experience in analytical chemistry) or related field, with further education being advantageous
- Minimum 3 years of experience as Chemist
- Can use spectrophotometer method to analyze materials
- Be able to analyze detergents and its raw materials, soap, liquid bleach
- Experience in scientific research and laboratory work may be advantageous.
- Proficiency with computers and scientific equipment.
- Strong problem-solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
- Good presentation, documentation, and reporting skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong technical skills
HOW TO APPLY:
All interested candidate are encouraged to forward their CVs and applications to the email firstname.lastname@example.org . ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
The closing date is on: 30thNovember, 2019
Date of issue: 13th November, 2019
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
1397 total views, 1 today