Industrial Tailoring Instructor (Leather Work) – Baidoa, Somalia
- Job category: Education
- Post date:18 Nov 2020
- Share job:
|Position title||Industrial Tailoring Instructor (Leather Work) – Baidoa|
|Place of performance||Baidoa, Somalia|
|Duration||up to 3 months (@21.75days/month)|
|Qualification||Certificate in technical degree or certification in tailoring / sewing / seamstress desirable..|
|Sector experience||Minimum of 2 years of demonstrable relevant Teaching experience.|
|Geographical experience||Minimum of 2 year of experience in Africa (essential).|
|Language||Fluency in Somali (essential) , Maay (essential) and English (desirable).|
|CTG Overview||CTG stands for Committed To Good. With an ethical approach at the heart of all that we do, it is a description that makes us proud. Respect for the fundamental human rights of our staff, and those our staff encounter, is a cornerstone of our values. We strive for gender equality, inclusion and diversity, providing fair and equal opportunities for all. We take a zero tolerance approach to corruption and stay true to local labour laws and all local statutory requirements.
In operation since 2006, today we are honoured to serve clients in 15 fragile and conflict-affected states assisting with disaster relief, peace building, humanitarian aid and development programmes through our specialised recruitment, HR management and operational services.
|Overview of position||
– 1+ years of experience in producing leather products or 2+ years’ experience of direct tailoring / seamstress experience.
– Experience in teaching learners with diverse needs.
– Experience in Water, Sanitation & Hygiene (WASH) or health promotion.Knowledge & understanding:
– Experience as a sewing machine operator is essential.
– Practical & theoretical understanding of effective teaching & learning strategies.
The incumbent is expected to demonstrate the following competencies:
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
647 total views, 1 today