INNOVATIVE BUSINESS GRANT FOR WOMEN AND YOUTH- BARAWE, Somalia
- Job category: Innovation/Entrepreneurship Affairs
- Post date:30 Jun 2020
- Job expires in: 3 days
- Share job:
INNOVATIVE BUSINESS GRANT FOR WOMEN AND YOUTH- BARAWE
Somali One is a nonprofit organization that strengthens and promotes peace, stability and democratic governance in Somalia. It is supported by international and Somali development experts. Somali One combines local knowledge and values with international expertise and principles to reach lasting solutions.
Somali One is implementing a Community Dialogue Project aimed for peace and reconciliation process in wider district of Barawe, with funding from Somali Stability Fund(SSF).
The project will allow two separate competitive biding:
- for local women in innovative small & medium owned local businesses aimed at boosting local production and improved business skills .
- For local youth in innovative small & medium owned local businesses aimed at boosting local production and improved business skills
The bidding is structed for small and medium enterprises women and Youth owned businesses that wants to expand or create new business for furthering their entrepreneurial agenda in Barawe. This two separate grant can only be applied for women and youth SMEs within vicinity of Barawe district.
All interested applicants shall send small bio of the names of owners of the business, location of business, small background of the business and business plan with budget with subject line of either:
- Innovative grant for Women SMEs in Barawe or,
- Innovative grant for Youth SMEs in Barawe
Grant Announcement date: 30th June 2020
Grant application deadline for submission: 17:00 hours, 7th July 2020.
Application could be submitted to: Somalioneprocurement@gmail.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
786 total views, 62 today