Invitation for Bids (IFB) – International Competitive Bidding (ICB) For Design, Supply, Installation, Commissioning and Support for Information Technology Infrastructure (ITI) covering Hardware and Software for Somalia Unified Social Registry – (USR)
- Job category: Tender/Bid/RFQ/RFP
- Post date:8 Sep 2021
- Job expires in: 23 days
- Share job:
Federal Government of Somalia
Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs
Invitation for Bids (IFB) – International Competitive Bidding (ICB)
|Issuing date of the IFB||September 06,2021|
|Name of Country||Federal Government of Somalia|
|Name of Project||Shock Responsive Safety Net for Human Capital Project (SNHCP)|
|Loan / Credit Number||P171346|
|IFB Title||Design, Supply, Installation, Commissioning and Support for Information Technology Infrastructure (ITI) covering Hardware and Software for Somalia Unified Social Registry – (USR)|
The Federal Government of Somalia has received a financing from the World Bank toward the cost of The Shock Responsive Safety Net for Human Capital Project (SNHCP) and it intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payment under the contract for Hardware Supply, Installation, Commissioning and Support for the Unified Social Registry (USR) IFB SO-MOLSA-227892-GO-RFB. For this contract, the Borrower shall process the payments using the Direct Payment disbursement method, as defined in the World Bank’s Disbursement Guidelines for Investment Project Financing, except for those payments, which the contract provides to be made through letter of credit.
- The Ministry of Labor and Social of Somalia now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for Design, Supply, Installation, Commissioning and Support for Information Technology Infrastructure (ITI) covering Hardware and Software for Somalia Unified Social Registry – (USR).
- Bidding will be conducted through international competitive procurement using Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” July 2016, revised November 2017 August 2018 and November 2020 (“Procurement Regulations”), and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations that meet the following minimum qualification criteria
- Bidder’s Financial Capability
The Bidder shall furnish documentary evidence that it meets the following financial requirement(s): the average Annual Turnover in the last three years (2018, 2019, 2020) to be not less than USD 1,000,000 (United States Dollars One Million only); In the case of a Joint Venture, the financial figures for each partner shall be added together to determine the Bidder’s compliance with the minimum qualification criteria for financial and technical capability.
- Bidder’s Experience and Technical Capacity
- The Bidder must have supplied similar hardware preferably in a fragile or transition context like Somalia. Which included supply, installation, commissioning and support in the last three years.
- During the past three (3) Years, the Bidder must have completed at least One (1) successful contract of at least USD 500,000.00 involving the supply, installation, commissioning and support of a similar hardware and of a comparable scale, preferably in a fragile or transition context like Somalia.
- Experience and technical capability, each Joint Venture member must by itself have completed at least 1 (one) successful contract involving the exercise of the skills for which it has been included in the Joint Venture, preferably concerning supply, implementation and support of Hardware of a comparable scale.
- Failure to comply with the above requirement in bullet point (i, ii and iii) shall result in rejection of the Joint Venture’s bid or single bidder. Subcontractors’ experience and resources shall not be taken into consideration.
- Bidder’s Legal Requirements
The Bidder shall be legally registered in its country of origin.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs of Somalia, and inspect the bidding document during office hour’s 10am to 4pm Somalia local time at the address given below. A pre-bid telephone conference meeting will be held on September 19, 2021 at 3pm in the afternoon in Somalia local time.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English language will be provided upon request. The document including any subsequent amendment or addition will be sent to the bidder by e-mail. Prior registration is required for submitting clarification questions on the bidding documents and receiving automatic notice of answers and addenda to the bidding documents.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before October 20, 2021 at 3:00pm Somalia local time. Due to COVID-19, Electronic Bidding will be submitted. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened virtually via WebEx in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives on October 20, 2021 at 3:00pm Somalia local time
- All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid-Securing Declaration, using the form included in the bidding document
- Attention is drawn to the Procurement Regulations requiring the Borrower to disclose information on the successful bidder’s beneficial ownership, as part of the Contract Award Notice, using the Beneficial Ownership Disclosure Form as included in the bidding document.”]
- The address referred to above is shown below:
Physical Address for submission of bids
The SNHCP Project Procurement Specialist,
SNHCP Project Office,
Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs, Federal Republic of Somalia
Location: Shangani District,
Mogadishu – Somalia
——- NAGUSOO BIIR — SOMALI JOBS————-
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/somalijobs
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
1579 total views, 10 today